The Student Room Group

Shooting in gay club in Florida

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joecphillips
I'm just saying what the sjw's and nus say.

No, it seemed very much like your opinion. Most of us don't think that.
How long is it going to be before we see 'oh so you care about gay clubs in florida getting shot up? but what about the massacre in Afganistan Helmand province!'
Reply 62
Original post by AverageExcellence
How long is it going to be before we see 'oh so you care about gay clubs in florida getting shot up? but what about the massacre in Afganistan Helmand province!'

Just log on twitter.

Some people are blaming US Foreign policy for this
Reply 63
Original post by ivybridge
No, it seemed very much like your opinion. Most of us don't think that.

So you know my opinion now do you?
Original post by Listers
Just log on twitter.

Some people are blaming US Foreign policy for this

They just want to seem like intellectual social justice warriors, pathetic
Original post by joecphillips
So you know my opinion now do you?

Well, yeah... you kind of just gave it... twice. Or so it seems.
Reply 66
Shooter's name identified as Omar Mateen, Born to AFGHAN parents.

Imagine my shock.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting/#.V11lS8hm8j8.twitter
Reply 67
Apparently Islam has nothing to do with Islam according to Liberals
Original post by the bear
i should feel ashamed for supporting automatic weapons control ? i do not understand

:hmmmm2:

Are you being deliberately obtuse ?

You should be ashamed of trying to hijack this situation and make it about your political beliefs, this person committed these crimes because of Islam, there is no reason to think that restrictions on gun ownership would have dissuaded or inhibited him from murdering homosexuals.

Someone murders 20 people for being homosexual in the name of his religion and you have come in to preach about gun control, it's disgusting.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Are you being deliberately obtuse ?

You should be ashamed of trying to hijack this situation and make it about your political beliefs, this person done this because of Islam, there is no reason to think that restrictions on gun ownership would have dissuaded or inhibited him from murdering homosexuals.

Someone murders 20 people for being homosexual in the name of his religion and you have come in to preach about gun control, it's disgusting.

you know nothing about my political beliefs. i have no intention of telling you. i am not sure why you say that anyone who complains about the use of guns to blow people's brains out is preaching ...
Original post by Betelgeuse-
The Ramadam games are as usual raising the bloodshed.

A big wake up call for the LGBT community that Islam (Like Christianity) does not accept them and some of its followers will massacre them just for being who they are

Christianity tells them they are going to hell, Islam wants to end them there.. it's not really fair to put them in the same boat.
Reply 71
Original post by ivybridge
Well, yeah... you kind of just gave it... twice. Or so it seems.

Look at the full context I was responding to someone wondering how the left would react by saying something the left has said.
Original post by Listers
You really do not know what you're talking about.

"If Muslims feel discriminated against, they may isolate themselves from western culture and then become radicalised."

Jews, christians and mormons and many other religious groups have no problem at all adapting to western society's culture while being religious, they have no problem at all integrating, the only people forcing muslims for not integrating are themselves and their religion that makes them believe and recite things that are absolutely not compatible with 21st century western civilisation so don't go around blaming me for anything.

And if they truly have a problem with integration why don't they go back to a country they feel comfortable with like Saudi Arabia, why come here and whine and B*tch about how all their problems are caused by the racist west?

And how does one adapt and integrate from your perspective?
you know nothing about my political beliefs. i have no intention of telling you. i am not sure why you say that anyone who complains about the use of guns to blow people's brains out is preaching ...

You are trying to attribute this situation to gun control, hijacking the deaths of 20 people to forward your own beliefs.

it is easy to get hold of automatic weapons in the USA... this is what happens

By extension implying that it would not have come about should specific weapons have been denied to the assailant, it's hypothetical political backwards nonsense and it tells everyone about your political beliefs regarding this issue. And about the means with which you would propagate and preach.

Furthermore, you would detract from the actual issue, that the problem was not in fact gun control, but a learned suicidal want to murder as many homosexuals as possible.
You are trying to attribute this situation to gun control, hijacking the deaths of 20 people to forward your own beliefs.

By extension implying that it would not have come about should specific weapons have been denied to the assailant, it's hypothetical political backwards nonsense and it tells everyone about your political beliefs regarding this issue. And about the means with which you would propagate and preach.

Furthermore, you would detract from the actual issue, that the problem was not in fact gun control, but a learned suicidal want to murder as many homosexuals as possible.

how do you know he was learned ?
Reply 75
Original post by champ_mc99
And how does one adapt and integrate from your perspective?

LOL, I'm not the one to tell you or any other muslim.

They should've figured that out before immigrating but if I was to make suggestions I would say, the women should not wear the face veil in public places, not try and impose their ideology on everybody like some do in East London, not condemn democracy and support Islamic theocracy, learn the Language properly etc

no buddy, the issue is definitely a lack of gun control, its not the only issue, but it is a significant one.

if this guy had only had a handgun, the death toll would have been lower, but instead he had an automatic rifle
Original post by epage
A man in the Pulse nightclub in orlando florida, has opened fire on more than 20 people, and is still inside the club with hostages, and is feared to be wearing a bomb.

Could be a Republican fundamentalist Terrorist Christian as all republicans HATE gays!

But the media won't say that AS,IT HAS TO BE A MUSLIM TERRORIST :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
how do you know he was learned ?

My question was how can a suicidal person be learned?

Aren't they supposed to be dead?
Reply 79
Original post by SMEGGGY
Could be a Republican fundamentalist Terrorist Christian as all republicans HATE gays!

But the media won't say that AS,IT HAS TO BE A MUSLIM TERRORIST :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was actually a registered muslim democrat so you couldn't be more wrong even if you tried

https://twitter.com/Fr3333dom/status/741993416578498560

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending