The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tfw you hated the past, despise the present are worried about the future and are dreading tomorrow :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Salamandastron
Tfw you hated the past, despise the present are worried about the future and are dreading tomorrow :smile:

Spoiler

I feel you :s-smilie:
I'm really going to miss these roast lamb teas :cry2::drool::coma:
Utterly devastated at the display of sheer inhumanity today in Orlando. Elated that despite everything, people pulled together, donated blood and tried their best to help.
Original post by iEthan
Utterly devastated at the display of sheer inhumanity today in Orlando. Elated that despite everything, people pulled together, donated blood and tried their best to help.

PRSOM Was just about to post that :emo: Its ****ing annoying tbh. I was expecting this world to be a lot more accepting but clearly not. It seems like some just don't understand the fact who we love is nothing to do with them. We're happy and that's what counts the most.
Original post by ravioliyears
PRSOM Was just about to post that :emo: Its ****ing annoying tbh. I was expecting this world to be a lot more accepting but clearly not. It seems like some just don't understand the fact who we love is nothing to do with them. We're happy and that's what counts the most.

Totally true. So devastating that this is still happening and that the means to commit this god awful act were provided lawfully. It's completely messed up and it's disgusting.
I feel tired forever:colonhash:
Original post by iEthan

Ahh I feel very much the same :yep:

Prsom :frown:
Original post by Indeterminate
Ahh I feel very much the same :yep:

Prsom :frown:

:hugs: I hope one day, injustices such as this will be a thing of the past.
Original post by iEthan
:hugs: I hope one day, injustices such as this will be a thing of the past.

Hear, hear! :redface:
Reply 270
Such a bad chest :unimpressed:
Original post by RobML

Lemsip?
Reply 272
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Lemsip?

That won't really help with the mucuous I'm very attractively coughing up :redface:
Wow. New thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
That won't really help with the mucuous I'm very attractively coughing up :redface:

:puke:

Spoiler

Reply 275
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
:puke:

Spoiler

I'll keep some in a jar as a souvenir for you
Original post by RobML

Get well soon :smile:
I've got square eyes and a headache from too much computering.:cry:
I also feel sad cos it feels bad man.
Tired - Ive got exams and m fasting :O but yh it wasn't that bad
I'm absolutely knackered. Just made a start at gutting out the flat and now I finally realise why my bf moans every time I buy a new pair of shoes. I thought he was just a naggy whinge but tonight I found 2 pairs of Converses, a pair of Vans and some dolly shoes I forgot I had when I just bought two new pairs of shoes last week :eek: Ooooops :colondollar:

Latest