The Student Room Group

Shooting in gay club in Florida

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
You are talking about the same people who have long predicted that such acts would occur, and would prefer to take measures to stop further attacks from occurring.

Its the leftists / liberals whose actions are enabling terrorism to occur in the West.

This is the dumbest thing I've seen said all day.
Original post by champ_mc99
Thanks for the original comment. Though if you wanted reps, you're about 9 pages late. :/

Typical cuck

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Orlando Imam saying death to gays!

https://youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol you utter moron, no where in that source you provided does it state that he was a proven extremist. Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension before dribbling your nonsense on here. Oh and did you not read the part in that article where his father said it had no religious purposes?

Or how about the fact his ex-wife who he used to beat, claims he was never really religious? https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Or the fact that he wasn't actually on any terrorism watch list? https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/741989143736127489
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA

Yw. :smile:
Original post by drogon
If you think measures arent being taken then you're deluded.

Please elaborate. Do tell me a leftist or liberal that permits or encourages terrorism.

Do you think that the recent huge increase in Muslim immigration had let to the threat of Islamic terrorism increasing or decreasing?
Reply 186
Do you think that the recent huge increase in Muslim immigration had let to the threat of Islamic terrorism increasing or decreasing?

Answer the question.
Original post by drogon
Answer the question.

I knew that you would not answer the question, I should have left a comment saying such.

Liberals usually refuse to answer questions with definitive answers as they know that they are wrong.
I knew that you would not answer the question, I should have left a comment saying such.

Liberals usually refuse to answer questions with definitive answers as they know that they are wrong.

you seriously need to grow up
Original post by champ_mc99
Yw. :smile:

I bet you are happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 190

Ironic really, you are yet to tell me a liberal or a left who promotes or condones attacks. Answer it.

I knew you wouldnt answer that, you're more interested in hating on Islam instead.

There is a tiny correlation with allowing more muslims in, that isnt a cause for it though. The attacker today was US born so your point is invalid in this context.

You're making yourself look stupid really. Your simple minded backward thinking is just beaming.
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
you seriously need to grow up

How many deaths have you apologised for today?

Disgusting terrorist apologist.
How many deaths have you apologised for today?

Disgusting terrorist apologist.

I apologised for no one,

you on the other hand are collectively blaming the entire left wing for an attack they had nothing to do with

grow up please, you've made a complete fool of yourself
How the hell did he get an assault rifle, let alone manage to get into this club with one?

So so sad.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
lol you utter moron, no where in that source you provided does it state that he was a proven extremist. Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension before dribbling your nonsense on here. Oh and did you not read the part in that article where his father said it had no religious purposes?

Or how about the fact his ex-wife who he used to beat, claims he was never really religious? https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Or the fact that he wasn't actually on any terrorism watch list? https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/741989143736127489

The link I provided showed his ties to ISIS you stupid fool. He also pledged allegiance to ISIS BUT and ignorant moron like you wouldn't even know this because all you do is sit on your butt and talk absolute nonsense.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/06/12/dem-rep-orlando-shooter-pledged-to-isis.html

Just let them into the US, they are just misunderstood
Yes, as it is the collective left wings fault. The reason that there is an unpredicted Islamic terrorism threat in the West, is because there are unprecedented numbers of Muslims living in the West.

Such people are increasing in ever greater numbers with the support of leftists and liberals, who still hide behind their "not all Muslims are terrorists" rhetoric, which of course is true, and yes it is true that only a small minority possess a terrorist threat, but that does not help to solve any problems that we are facing. Such problems are only going to grow as a result of leftists and liberals.

Although, in this particular attack, its mainly liberals that have died, they have indirectly brought death upon themselves.

you're a disgusting person, borderline none of these 'left wing people' you refer to had any say in whether we let in some afghan immigrants about 50 years ago, and now you're saying the dead deserve it? you're a hateful, spiteful thing
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
That's one of the more peaceful images you could have posted...

You know I'm always trying to spread love and peace :smile:
Original post by Everglow
How the hell did he get an assault rifle, let alone manage to get into this club with one?

So so sad.
..eerm, because its america :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending