The Student Room Group

Predicted Edexcel Maths Grade Boundaries 2016

Scroll to see replies

According to the unofficial markscheme i got 60 on paper 1 and 69 on paper 2.
What grade do you think this would be???
Original post by Gillz_777
According to the unofficial markscheme i got 60 on paper 1 and 69 on paper 2.
What grade do you think this would be???

I would say an A, but you never know..if they're really harsh with the boundaries it will be a very high B :frown: I reckon an A though.. Good luck and well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethanyjx
I would say an A, but you never know..if they're really harsh with the boundaries it will be a very high B :frown: I reckon an A though.. Good luck and well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok , hopefully they are not that harsh.
I got 6 questions wrong on the non-calc paper and didn't award myself any working marks. I reckon I still got 80 though and if I dropped working marks elsewhere I'm hoping got those back with working marks on the ones I got wrong.

For the calculator paper I smashed it to bits. I only got two small things wrong. I worked out the car's value correctly but then for some inexplicable reason I said it had depreciated more than 50%. Arggghh!!!!! Is that just 1 mark lost?
I also didn't get the algebraic fractions exactly right, but I did get them half right. So I should get 2 out of the 5 marks for that one. Everything else was spot on, but I may have not got full marks for working. I'm expecting 90+ on that paper.

Hoping it doesn't go much over 165 for an A* seeing as it was 155 last year.
Is a B 120?
Reply 85
I got 159 do u think it might be an A*
Original post by David.F
I got 159 do u think it might be an A*

To be honest I doubt it. I think they'll raise it to at least 160+. But I got around the same as you so hopefully not :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethanyjx
To be honest I doubt it. I think they'll raise it to at least 160+. But I got around the same as you so hopefully it is an A* :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
What do you think 64 in noncal and 70 in cal is?
Is there an exam in november for core science edexcel
I really need to know!
I got 60 in paper 1 and 77 in paper 2 wat grade would this be ?
i got around 55-56 on non calculator paper and 73-75 on calculator, so in total around 130, what grade is that guys?
Original post by Jelly432
i got around 55-56 on non calculator paper and 73-75 on calculator, so in total around 130, what grade is that guys?

A well done!
Original post by Debruyne
A well done!

I really hope it is an A, if i am 1-2 marks from an A do you think they will give it?
What grade do you think you'll need for an A?:smile:
Original post by alishba-rosex
What grade do you think you'll need for an A?:smile:

i think it will be 127-130 for an A.
i think it will be 127-130 for an A.

Thanks
i got about 145 with extremely harsh marking, with points given for working out i think i would of gotten about 155, what do you think that is?
Original post by Lightman09
i got about 145 with extremely harsh marking, with points given for working out i think i would of gotten about 155, what do you think that is?

probably an A a few marks from an A*.
probably an A a few marks from an A*.

thanks, i need an , do you think im almost certain to get that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending