The Student Room Group

Will i be disqualified from my exam?

I took the b2 and 3 aqa exams last week and as I was walking in a girl panicked and asked me what her seat number was ( we checked ours together as they were hung up in the corridor), I told her and the invigilator said "no talking it's not allowed this isn't a social gathering" and kept giving me dirty looks throughout the exam. Will I be disqualified if I assume that he didn't take my name down or anything and how will I know if I have been disqualified ? If I was can I argue my case?whilst we were getting up to leave he said no talking unless you want to be disqualified
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
No, you shouldn't be, it's if he suspects you cheating
Reply 2

why do you guys make these threads....they would tell you if you were disqualified. They wouldnt secretly do it.
No, he was jusy being overly officious imo, unless the exam had started or not ended. I'd have probably had a word with him, but its just based on your version.
Invigilators give us all dirty looks lmao
If it was before you opened the paper I think it should be fine.
Original post by TheKT
I took the b2 and 3 aqa exams last week and as I was walking in a girl panicked and asked me what her seat number was ( we checked ours together as they were hung up in the corridor), I told her and the invigilator said "no talking it's not allowed this isn't a social gathering" and kept giving me dirty looks throughout the exam. Will I be disqualified if I assume that he didn't take my name down or anything and how will I know if I have been disqualified ? If I was can I argue my case?whilst we were getting up to leave he said no talking unless you want to be disqualified

I don't think so and how rude of them to do that! I would be giving them dirty looks back :laugh: but don't worry. I'll pray for you nonetheless :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I don't think so and how rude of them to do that! I would be giving them dirty looks back :laugh: but don't worry. I'll pray for you nonetheless :smile:

Haha thanks, but do they tell you on the day that you were disqualified? Or do you wait till results day to find out ? I'm just an anxious person and get paranoid 😩
Original post by TheKT
Haha thanks, but do they tell you on the day that you were disqualified? Or do you wait till results day to find out ? I'm just an anxious person and get paranoid 😩

They'll most likely tell you earlier than results day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest