The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shahida sulaiman
Why can I not get access on the mark scheme???:cry::frown:

The thread owner deleted it but luckily I had a glance when it was up and downloaded it.
Original post by Tinka99
The thread owner deleted it but luckily I had a glance when it was up and downloaded it.

can you please upload it??
Original post by Speedbird129
I'll hope for low grade boundaries for you!!

Thank you!
Original post by TrumpIsFancy

Do people want the higher papers we sat as I downloaded them?
Do people want the higher papers we sat as I downloaded them?

yes please
I don't know why? Please stop crying, it makes me teary

Lol!!!! :biggrin:

Do u guys know where to get the mark scheme of edexcel igcse maths June 2016 4MA0???:smile:
Paper2

I am gonna be uploading it to a new thread.
Note: I only downloaded the higher papers.

HOW DID U GET THE ACTUAL FILE? wow dude
Reply 309
Hi guys, I just want to let you know that I've made an app for people studying mathematics, where you can get help from a mentor instantly and for free. You can sign in with Google or register athttp://bubblemaths.com/ You can then upload any maths problems and we'll solve them step-by-step for you! If you would like to Mentor, and you have an A/A* at both GCSE and A-Level Maths/Further Maths, please PM me!
Original post by Tinka99
I am gonna be uploading it to a new thread.

please let us know when you've uploaded them

The thread is up.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4160655
Original post by Federerr
@Rakstar Rah chat shite. You play badminton? I was reading your about and you play high level yeh? I'm sure I can beat you :h:. I go training 3x a week. Badminton is an easier version of tennis lol... How good are you gg? You from east london? I probably know you if you go to any clubs around.

Ye I play for county badminton in Birmingham and club. Play for Warwickshire county and aston badminton club.

I don't play badminton because of GCSEs but I nearly joined the all- england junior team in milton keynes. Was ranked but now I am not registered anymore. I don't want to play badminton as a career but play it as a regular hobby.

How about you?

thanks, that was great. how did people find the official blank pdf from edexcel so early????
Original post by Federerr
@Rakstar Rah chat shite. You play badminton? I was reading your about and you play high level yeh? I'm sure I can beat you :h:. I go training 3x a week. Badminton is an easier version of tennis lol... How good are you gg? You from east london? I probably know you if you go to any clubs around.

Come down Birmingham for badminton sometime i'll give you a game haha:wink:
thanks, that was great. how did people find the official blank pdf from edexcel so early????

I think some teacher probably published the paper online as it's impossible for students to get hold of the paper so soon.
HOW DID U GET THE ACTUAL FILE? wow dude

Just saw it on another thread and downloaded it as it was bound to disappear. You are very welcome.
Just saw it on another thread and downloaded it as it was bound to disappear. You are very welcome.

hahaha good job. but where did they get it from though? can we find these for other subjects too?
Original post by Tinka99
I think some teacher probably published the paper online as it's impossible for students to get hold of the paper so soon.

For french edexcel my teacher got several copies after our exam to see how hard it was and went through it and wrote the answers. I asked if I could take one home and then she said yes that's fine and then I thought she could get told off so I didn't. It's not impossible. More easy than not tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending