The Student Room Group

Orlando shooter was a Muslim, supported ISIS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TrueDetective01
A sociopath (or in this case, a group of sociopaths) would stop at nothing to gain more power. Again, you are very naive for thinking your government actually serves you.

how edgy of you to say
Original post by sleepysnooze
how edgy of you to say

I wasn't trying even :smile:. There are loads of security agencies and this massive spying network in America that is meant to curb terrorism yet it is astonishing how this clown could pull this off even when he was known by the FBI :s-smilie:.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by King7
Well, 9/11 was definitely a cover up. Look at the testimony of witnesses, firefighters who were their. The 9/11 commission was also bs.

As for your question, why would he US lie about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Oil, power, money, land etc.

then why is the saudi arabian state threatening the US administration when they attempt to publish reports on the 9/11 attackers?
Well done, do you want an award?
To anyone saying that reporting on individual facets about the biggest shooting in US history is "clogging the forum with mess"; you are beyond simply being callous. You are psychopathic in your devotion to your own agenda.
Original post by student.feed
Well done, do you want an award?

This is a news forum and he is reporting important pieces of news on one of the biggest new stories of the year so far. If you have a problem with this, I can only assume you don't give a damn about these attacks.
Reply 26
then why is the saudi arabian state threatening the US administration when they attempt to publish reports on the 9/11 attackers?

Because, they believe that "hijackers" (who didn't even board the planes, and somehow the only thing to survive the heat and wreckage were there passports) were Saudi, and this will allow their families to sue Saudi Arabia. That's why.
Original post by KingBradly
This is a news forum and he is reporting important pieces of news on one of the biggest new stories of the year so far. If you have a problem with this, I can only assume you don't give a damn about these attacks.

No, it isn't about that.
His title is "Orlando shooter was a Muslim, supported ISIS"

I don't see his point.
Original post by student.feed
No, it isn't about that.
His title is "Orlando shooter was a Muslim, supported ISIS"

I don't see his point.

His point is that the Orlando shooter was a Muslim and he supported ISIS, two important facets of an extremely important news story.
Original post by King7
Because, they believe that "hijackers" (who didn't even board the planes, and somehow the only thing to survive the heat and wreckage were there passports) were Saudi, and this will allow their families to sue Saudi Arabia. That's why.

even if they were "only" hijackers why would they care if such a report would surely expose that it was the USA, not saudis, that were behind the attack?
Reply 31
even if they were "only" hijackers why would they care if such a report would surely expose that it was the USA, not saudis, that were behind the attack?

It has been over a decade that they have distiled the belief that there were hijackers, let alone Saudi hijackers. This report, would in no way expose the US, as they're not that dumb. Like I said, the Saudi's don't want to be sued, especially as tensions between the two are highly strained.
Original post by KingBradly
To anyone saying that reporting on individual facets about the biggest shooting in US history is "clogging the forum with mess"; you are beyond simply being callous. You are psychopathic in your devotion to your own agenda.

Or perhaps we don't need 8689 different threads all covering the same topic?
Ironic for you to talk about agendas. You seem to get excited by events like this.
Original post by TrueDetective01
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a false flag attack

A false flag attack on behalf of who? It has hugely tipped the balance in favour of Trump winning the presidency. If the incumbent president of the USA isn't even a favoured member of the Illuminati then it must be a very exclusive organisation indeed.
Perversion of Islam
Nothing to do with Islam
Religion of Peace
Anti Muslim backlash
Diversity is our strength
Enrichment
Minority of Muslims
Victims of a brainwashing cult
Victims of poverty
Don't forget the golden age under the Abbassid Dynasty
Original post by Cpj16
As epicurean stated:

"The BBC has stated:
There are "suggestions" the gunman had "leanings towards" radical Islamist ideology, the FBI sayshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-36510172

Homophobia within the Muslim community is something that needs to be challenged.

The fact is that there is room for acceptance of homosexuality within Islam. There is no verse within the Quran which explicitly condemns homosexuality. I think in light of this event (which sources appear to point towards Islamic extremism), more needs to be done within the Muslim community to tackle the issue of homophobia and serious discussions need to take place over Islamic interpretations in regards to sexuality"

The way you have phrased this thread is wrong

You acknowledge homophobia within the Muslim population yet you say the thread is wrongly worded, even though this thread acknowledges a problem within the Muslim population (on the premise that homophobia and hurting & killing people presumably based on homophobia are problems.)

Contradiction much?

Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
we've already got a thread on this, lets not clog the forum with this mess

Two threads even.

But to practice freedom of speech, people should have the right to post threads without restraint.
This thread isn't spam because threads of this topic haven't been posted indiscriminately and hasn't been posted by a group with a common goal (though my judgement here is arbitrary.)
(Though because TSR is a private company TSR has no obligation to epitomise this right.)

Therefore I don't view your reasoning as valid to not post this thread.

Original post by S.olk
No, the attack was a terrorist attack influenced by false readings and interpretations of Islamic texts and teachings.

It matters not if the Qur'an has been misinterpreted, if there is a greater tendency for Muslims to commit terrorist acts because of it. There has to be an interpretation reform; a social reform. Islam is less important than those that have died in its name, even if misinterpreted.

Also to be a Muslim only requires someone to identify as a Muslim (and believe he is one in his head), so let's not commit the No true Scotsman fallacy.
Original post by King7
Let me save you Anti-Islam people the energy. Here goes...

Islam is bad, very bad. Women have no rights, Muslims hate and kill everyone and everything, they fast and pray and have beards (Western definition of a terrorist),they all are bad. VERY bad! Bad, bad Islam.

To those people who support Muslims, you're terrorists too. Bad you. Muslims are bad! lol😂

But beards are sexy... :frown:
Original post by S.olk
No, the attack was a terrorist attack influenced by false readings and interpretations of Islamic texts and teachings.

Nope. Not a false interpretation, just an interpretation. An interpretation of Scripture from a 1600 year old book from a time of less social development. And yet people still follow it. It is what it is.
Original post by King7
Well, 9/11 was definitely a cover up. Look at the testimony of witnesses, firefighters who were their. The 9/11 commission was also bs.

As for your question, why would he US lie about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Oil, power, money, land etc.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams! !!!!!

It would require hundreds if not thousands of people to be in the know to pull of a conspiracy of that nature. How do you suppose they managed to keep all those people silent and all that evidence down?
Take your truther nonsense and put it some place.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36514608

"The ex-wife of a man who opened fire on a gay nightclub in Orlando in the early hours of Sunday has said he was "mentally unstable" and "disturbed."

This explains the thread. Why are you cherry picking the fact he's a muslim? He's clearly a mad man regardless of his religion!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply