The Student Room Group

Should the 'Foundation' option in GCSEs be withdrawn, particularly for core subjects?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kryptonian
Not Cs. It is one C idiot. You're stupider than I thought.

We all know what a C stands for!

Spoiler

Original post by Prussia
We all know what a C stands for!

Spoiler

I agree but why put it in a spoiler?
Original post by Prussia
Omg thank you!!!! I'm so glad you're all jealous

Not jealous at all. Ftaod.
Reply 43
I agree but I'm a retard who can only achieve Cs

Oh I feel so sorry for you. Maybe try McDonald's? Hope I helped! :colone:
NO. I just did my English gcse paper and I wish I had done the foundation instead. Not everyone can pass the higher tier paper.
Original post by prussia
oh i feel so sorry for you. Maybe try mcdonald's? Hope i helped! :e

i'm already annoyed so stfu
Reply 46

Hahahahaha

Don't beat yourself up, you're almost certainly a nicer person than he is. Who would you hire? A self righteous bloke who rams his achievements into people's faces, or somebody who does the job and is a reasonable person?
Original post by Prussia
Yes only idiots do foundation

I disagree some people just aren't academic, why should they be punished?
Original post by Prussia
By different abilities you mean disabilities! Have a bad day!😊

Are you referring to my extra time thread? Anyways not all disabled people are entered for foundation papers or struggle academically. Guess a lost of disabled people are or were way smarter than you (Albert Einstein). You are just a dumb idiot who is too arrogant about being academically talented that you cannot see beyond yourself and understand others. People like you are just a not worth talking to so I am not bothering anymore.
Reply 50
Original post by gregy521
Don't beat yourself up, you're almost certainly a nicer person than he is. Who would you hire? A self righteous bloke who rams his achievements into people's faces, or somebody who does the job and is a reasonable person?

I'd hire me actually. My God you people can't take a joke
Original post by Prussia
Omg take a joke. You autistic?

What makes you ask that?
Original post by Prussia
Omg take a joke. You autistic?

Maybe, if most of the community hates you, you might be a bad person. I don't feel that you'll be in for a fun time in adult life. If you're this unbelievably pretentious in real life I'll assume you get bullied a lot. I think you should REALLY try acting like this to an employer. Or better yet, with your colleagues at a pub. I suspect somebody'll give you a 'Glasgow kiss'.
It takes some people years to get a C in maths, so no. Don't see how a Foundation level affects all you high flyers anyway.

Spoiler

Reply 54
Original post by gregy521
Maybe, if most of the community hates you, you might be a bad person. I don't feel that you'll be in for a fun time in adult life. If you're this unbelievably pretentious in real life I'll assume you get bullied a lot. I think you should REALLY try acting like this to an employer. Or better yet, with your colleagues at a pub. I suspect somebody'll give you a 'Glasgow kiss'.

Umm obviously I'm joking? Get a life and stop stalking me on my profile pls. I somehow doubt you have friends if you take everything to heart so much. I have a job and I get on very well with my employer for your information. Now please leave 😊

Spoiler

Reply 55
My god it's the foundation loser brigade. Please go shove your laziness up your ass.
Original post by funky2722
Haha, oh dear, Prussia comes online to declare his grades. I wonder why? Bullying? Disability? Low self-esteem. Go on, keep flaunting your worth; it's entertaining how you value your not-so-impressive grades so highly, you think 11*s is an achievement? Grow up! Why don't you get 12? Maybe 13? Is it because you're incapable; perhaps you need help? I heard you are borderline A* in maths? Awww it's cute to see you try. I'm sure there's some year 10s that can help you out. I can already picture you as a 5 foot tall geek, who in reality would stand no chance in a public situation. Good bye and good luck. Youll need it with that attitude of yours.

He does have a point though. It is annoying though to see people doing Foundation Tier in Maths. I love Maths and I find it insulting to the subject to see people not try or call the content too difficult. Apart from those who genuinely struggle (they might have a mental incapability) I feel disheartened by other candidates, often in council houses, smoke, drink alcohol and knock on people's house doors - as I've experienced of late. Of course this is a small minority. (I know this is a weird scenario). However, if teenagers have the effort to get drunk and run around like maniacs, can't they just simply sit down and do the frickin' higher paper?
Haha, oh dear, Prussia comes online to declare his grades. I wonder why? Bullying? Disability? Low self-esteem. Go on, keep flaunting your worth; it's entertaining how you value your not-so-impressive grades so highly, you think 11*s is an achievement? Grow up! Why don't you get 12? Maybe 13? Is it because you're incapable; perhaps you need help? I heard you are borderline A* in maths? Awww it's cute to see you try. I'm sure there's some year 10s that can help you out. I can already picture you as a 5 foot tall geek, who in reality would stand no chance in a public situation. Good bye and good luck. Youll need it with that attitude of yours.

I'm actually 6 foot 3. I'm guessing your grades are awful then if you feel the need to insult me. I've never criticised anyone's grades so you can stfu tbh.

Spoiler

If you ask most GCSE students we'll all say that it's easier to get a C in higher than foundation so I agree, everyone should do higher but for those who really are struggling.... This is their only way in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Technically, this is harrassment. Lol, you're so childish, you have no comeback that's of sustantial worth. Aha, you probably look like shrek with you're 6 ft 3 stature (oh wait, you probably lied about that too.) And why would i get blocked, when I try to help people out. Rather, you suffer from a mental disability; perhaps get it checked out?? Bye for now :smile: Salut!

Just saying I could take you out with one blow mate. Go f**k yourself. Try the NHS mental asylum.

Quick Reply

Latest