The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE=jackcoys;65688547]The mark scheme was just sugar is added to yeast and mixed in warm conditions without oxygen present (anaerobic conditions) which produces ethanol and carbon dioxide. 6/6
ah yes thats right, i actually remember it now! wouldnt mind it coming up again 😆
Original post by gabrielealek
i love chemistry and had a great teacher so if you need any help i'd be happy to help! 🙂

Thank you!! I love chemistry too, I want to take it to A Level so I'm so annoyed our sub didn't go into any detail in any topics! If I get too stuck I'll message you :smile:
Original post by nmeechan
in referall to my earlier post, does anyone know if I can repeat a module next year despite being doing As levels?

I think you can, but you would probably have to pay for your own exam entrance fees! I know people who repeated their further maths gcse :smile:
Original post by Tsunaomi
I think you can, but you would probably have to pay for your own exam entrance fees! I know people who repeated their further maths gcse :smile:

yeah, im happy enough paying for the exam, its only £10-£20 so its not too bad
any predictions for DAS chemistry u2 and history u2?
Original post by nmeechan
any predictions for DAS chemistry u2 and history u2?

My teacher thinks Vietnam war is gonna come up for the source questions.
Reply 746
For Biology unit 2 what did you guys get for the percentage, think i got something like 13% but im sure its wrong
Original post by bar73
For Biology unit 2 what did you guys get for the percentage, think i got something like 13% but im sure its wrong

i got that too
Original post by bar73

What was the question on?
Original post by bar73

Wait yea i got 13.63 or someting like that?
Anyone got perdictions for as Lukes gospel exam this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing Philosophy for RE this Wednesday?
Reply 752
Anyone know the raw mark grade boundaries for further maths?
i got that too

i wrote 14% because i rounded it up from 13.6
Original post by shialabeouf
My teacher thinks Vietnam war is gonna come up for the source questions.

thank you:smile:
i got that too

What did u get on the two suggest questions, suggest how immobilisation prevents against disease and suggest how loss of leaves helps tree quiver
Original post by bar73
Anyone know the raw mark grade boundaries for further maths?

That's what I was wondering. I wish I knew. What grade are you aiming for?
Original post by Okdmd46
What did u get on the two suggest questions, suggest how immobilisation prevents against disease and suggest how loss of leaves helps tree quiver

for the immobilisation one i said it stops the bacteria spreading and makes it easier for phagocytes to engulf them and for the tree one i cant remember sorry
for the immobilisation one i said it stops the bacteria spreading and makes it easier for phagocytes to engulf them and for the tree one i cant remember sorry

Yea i said it allows them to be engulfed by phagocytes, hopefully that should get the mark?
Original post by Okdmd46
Yea i said it allows them to be engulfed by phagocytes, hopefully that should get the mark?

yeah definitely! the one with the trees was that the 2 marker suggest question on why they drop their leaves when there is a drought? if so i said they did to survive by conserving water or something

Quick Reply

Latest