The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Timetable

Hi I will be starting uni Sept 16, has anyone got any idea when we get our timetable and what days of the week did the course run previously. will be doing Health & Wellbeing Leap Any help and advice welcome. I have been out of education for 20 years.
Reply 1
If you know your module codes you can input them into the website timetable section and see the current academic year schedule. It will give you a vague idea of the lecture hours for your academic year but be mindful that amendments are possible.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CCC75
If you know your module codes you can input them into the website timetable section and see the current academic year schedule. It will give you a vague idea of the lecture hours for your academic year but be mindful that amendments are possible.

where can i find the module codes? should the university have it on e-vision? im seriously panicking here i cant register my modules....HOW am i supposed to register for them?
Thanks
Reply 3
eVision/Programme and Modules. Your course should be listed there for you to select for registration. Then it gives you instructions on what to do to complete the registration on campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending