The Student Room Group

Edexcel Stats 1 June 15th Exam Thread

How's everyone feeling for this? Any last minute advice for anyone here?
13441825_1061660013905609_57659910_o.jpg
Thought I'd add this, to help anyone looking for a little cheat sheet. Am I missing anything?
Its not really last minute we still have 2 whole days for solid s1 revision!!! hopefully it goes well UNLIKE C1!!!
and are u actually going to cheat! DONT
Original post by gcsesimsoscared
Its not really last minute we still have 2 whole days for solid s1 revision!!! hopefully it goes well UNLIKE C1!!!

C1 was such an odd paper, I agree. Good luck for your s1, do you reckon I've missed anything from my sheet?
and are u actually going to cheat! DONT

It's not for cheating :') I just meant it as a summary of everything you need to know for S1
Original post by NoFunAtParties
C1 was such an odd paper, I agree. Good luck for your s1, do you reckon I've missed anything from my sheet?

No!! it looks like u have everything! good luck is this ur last exam. its my last and im so happy ahah
No!! it looks like u have everything! good luck is this ur last exam. its my last and im so happy ahah

And you! Although I think I've already said that! It's my last exam too. Can't wait just to relax again!
Reply 8
And you! Although I think I've already said that! It's my last exam too. Can't wait just to relax again!

You guys are lucky, I have C34 after this :'(

My goal is to sleep until results day and then weep :'(
Original post by wenogk
You guys are lucky, I have C34 after this :'(

I feel for you! Dreading those next year!
Thought I'd add this, to help anyone looking for a little cheat sheet. Am I missing anything?

Really cool sheet! Mind if i use it myself?
Original post by AnonymousxD
Really cool sheet! Mind if i use it myself?

I made it for myself and anyone else to use as they please!
Hope it helps! x

so :') beautiful :') asdfghjklimnygnip
thank you v much for sharing that!! :hugs::heart:
Original post by siamesedaffodil
so :':wink: beautiful :':wink: asdfghjklimnygnip
thank you v much for sharing that!! :hugs::heart:

Really glad i could help! It's my pleasure
@gcsesimsoscared @siamesedaffodil @AnonymousxD @wenogk

Just wanted to correct a slight error. I'll be making an updated thread with a clearer revision sheet, but it also has a correction. The multiplication rule is P(AnB) = P(A|B) x P(B). On the sheet it says P(A). I'm sure you know, i just wanted to correct it.

Quick Reply

Latest