The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone,
I got 85 on paper 1 and 87 on paper 2, all together 173. Please please tell me thats an A*
Haha
26 on paper 1 43 on paper 2 what's that?
Maybe he didn't want you to get upset coz then you'd know that he's going to die sooner. :tongue: JK
Lol.
For question 5 the probability question i did this....

I pretended that it was the ratio (4 more green than red) so 4:1

I took the already given probability and took it away from 1 to leave 0.45

I then divided 0.45 by 5

To get red i x'd this by 1
to get green i x'd by 4 ... Im pretty sure i got the right answers so would i gain full marks or did you have to turn it into a formula? :/
Original post by mediaya
Hello everyone,
I got 85 on paper 1 and 87 on paper 2, all together 173. Please please tell me thats an A*

Usually the grade boundary for a grade A* is 160-200 marks, so technically yes you are on a grade A*,if your doing the higher, for the foundation 160-200 will be a grade C.
yo fam! didn't read any notifications yet. Just woke up, Gonna pray asr. brb. condense all the notifcation to this reply plz :wink:
@hamza772000 @Rakstar I'm sorry to break your hearts. However I put aqarius on my profile to correlate to the fish of a bengali I am. I was born in January m9. Thanks for all dah wishes but, I have fooled you guys.

Spoiler

Original post by Federerr
@Tasnia'x @hamza772000 @Rakstar I'm sorry to break your hearts. However I put aqarius on my profile to correlate to the fish of a bengali I am. I was born in January m9. Thanks for all dah wishes but, I have fooled you guys.

Spoiler

Sorry to break your heart, but I really didn't give a sh*t. :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Sorry to break your heart, but I really didn't give a sh*t. :tongue:

Sorry to break your heart but I tagged you by accident and your opinion means shital to me my friend :smile:

Spoiler

Sorry to break your heart but I tagged you by accident and your opinion means shital to me my friend :smile:

Spoiler

Erm... You know what friend I don't give a sh*t about you, but I'll still pray for you coz I pray for people who I care about and who I don't care about. I'm nice like that. :cool:
i'm the youngest in my year too! :d

omagawrddd me too
Why you gotta be so rudeeeee? Doncha know i'm human too?

Spoiler

Erm... You know what friend I don't give a sh*t about you, but I'll still pray for you coz I pray for people who I care about and who I don't care about. I'm nice like that. :cool:

Safe g :smile:

I think I prayed for you I don't remember. You don't mean much to me therefore I can't really remember :u:

Spoiler

I was genuinely baffled for 20 minutes, looking for where it says my birthday on TSR.

Then I saw "Hutki, Hutki Hutki" everywhere along with "Fish" and "Aqarius" so I clocked that you guys thought my birthday was this month LOL

Banter levels are real uno :h:

Although can we just pretend its my birthday? I challenge you guys to get me 50 reps by the end of the day :wink:

I'm sure you have feelings too :smile:

Spoiler

I'm back guys, ye of course i prayed for you and thank you for the duas:h:
No one needs to know it's not my birthday :shh:

Just disregard that post and send me some gifts :u::colondollar:
I was genuinely baffled for 20 minutes, looking for where it says my birthday on TSR.

Then I saw "Hutki, Hutki Hutki" everywhere along with "Fish" and "Aqarius" so I clocked that you guys thought my birthday was this month LOL

Banter levels are real uno :h:

Although can we just pretend its my birthday? I challenge you guys to get me 50 reps by the end of the day :wink:

I'm sure you have feelings too :smile:

Spoiler

WTF, it wasn't even your birthday!

Why did I even celebrate, what a waste!! do u even get this banter?
Original post by Rakstar
WTF, it wasn't even your birthday!

Why did I even celebrate, what a waste!! @Tasnia'x do u even get this banter?

It was banter before I met you guys. I wanted to embrace my inner fish and put it up on my about me section :h:

I think you guys should embrace your inner fish too. We should make a ceremony :wink: make our bengali ancestors proud..

ygm?

Quick Reply

Latest