What makes a person likable?

Scroll to see replies

Genuine
Honest
Open minded
People with charm
People who are funny and don't take things too seriously
Goofy people who know how to have a good time
I love people who are smart, not exactly book smart but smart about things around them, about the world.
For me, I like people who are adventurous and can't stand people who never leave their comfort zone, I guess that's me though lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I am surprised that charisma has not appeared.

Hitler had a lot of charisma

Spoiler

Honest, trustworthy and friendly/funny people.
I like people who don't judge, know how to have fun, give an even mix of listening and talking, joke around and also ask lots of interesting questions :tongue:
It depends. For some it can be kindeness, sincerity and empathy. Honesty can also be an attribute, but for those who are easliy offended honesty may not be a very likeable feature and sometimes people who are kind and more forgiving than others can be easily taken advantage of . So...yeah it depends.
Original post by Indeterminate
Kindness
Compassion
Sense of humour
Open-mindedness

:h:

Literally this
Original post by acupofgreentea
That I am. :yep:

Hope life's been going good in the world of Indetermy? :hugs: Cambridge is ever nearing. :woo:

Yay! :woo:

Ok, I suppose :bigsmile: What about you? :hugs:

It is but I haven't done any prep yet :lol:

:yep:

:five:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Thought it was best fit to counteract the other thread to get some positive vibes on here :smile:

Consideration
Faithfulness
Honesty
Patience
Sensitivity
:smile:
Reply 28
a round bum
Non conformist, free spirited, intellectual people who know cool things about the world and life.
caring
honesty
money can be good but also toxic
I think it would be being genuine and a kind person who does not pretend. But you also need to know that there are people out there who just dislike you for no reasons.
From my experience, someone who can empathize with others. A little bit of empathy can go along way when trying to connect with someone, especially if they are having a hard time.

Loyalty

Fun, easy going and not easily offended or annoyed

Not selfish most of the time. We all have our selfish moments but sometimes you have to think of others
Reply 33
Thought it was best fit to counteract the other thread to get some positive vibes on here :smile:

Common interests

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Andy98
Common interests

Posted from TSR Mobile

:bigsmile:
Reply 35
Reply 36

:biggrin:* I didn't realize that emoji looked so menacing.
Reply 37
:biggrin:* I didn't realize that emoji looked so menacing.

It's one of the ones I can't see on app, I was more confused as to the reasoning for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Andy98
It's one of the ones I can't see on app, I was more confused as to the reasoning for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 39
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending