The Student Room Group

I'm partially against LGBT does that make me a bad person? If so help me change

I Disagree with Transgender as its not the way nature intended, as If you are unhappy it can never be because of gender, There is another unhappiness inside of you that you don't understand possible past experience or envy.
Conclusion: I 100% disagree

I partially disagree with Homosexuals as I believe it could be either a genetic or psychological issue with yourself and was not the way nature interned it to be, but at the same time I think its a great way to reduce the population a little bit and allows more children to become adopted.
Conclusion: I 50% disagree and 50% agree

I partially disagree with Bi-sexuals as I believe its not the way nature intended it to be and also If in the end you mate with the opposite sex its okay.
Conclusion: I 25% disagree and 75% agree

The extent to which I disagree with LGBT is just that I think its wrong but I wont act upon it.

I'm Completely open to other ideas of how I should view LGBT as I think it would help me grow as a person.

I decided to leave be anonymous so people don't send hate my way.

READ ALL BEFORE COMMENTING.

Scroll to see replies

If a guy likes dick up the butt, then he can take dick up the butt. it's got nothing to do with anyone else.
If thoes are your opinions you have the right to hold them, you do not have to justify them or change them to meet the majority's view. Aslong as you don't act upon these views (as we have seen in the news today) or go to extremes to voice them and hurt others you are fine. Personally my views are slightly similar but I accept lgbt people wholeheartedly, what other people choose to do with their life does not concern me and aslong as it doesn't negatively hurt anyone it's really shouldn't concern you either.
Reply 3
When you're against it in what sense do you mean?

I don't see the majority of transgenders as real women but that's their business and as long as it doesn't affect me, who cares what I think?
The basis for your not "agreeing" with homosexuality is false. Homosexual behaviour, at the very least, is entirely natural. And nature, of course, has no intention.

The only possible argument against widespread homosexuality is that they can't have children and thus keep the economy growing. But you don't deploy this: indeed you are happy with them because they reduce the population. This is economically illiterate: you consign yourself and your generation to penury if you aim to reduce the replacement rate.

I am concerned that general feelings of depression and alienation may be projected onto "transgender" the more awareness there is of it in society. But this is why medical guidelines make it very difficult and long to actually get a transition going, so only the truly committed go through with it.
Wimp for going on anon. :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
Wimp for going on anon.

Aieou
I think it's hard for some people to understand transgender when they're not transgender themselves or know someone who is transgender. My ex was transgender and I knew a bit about it before they told me but afterwards, I knew so much more. Some transgender people suffer from dysphoria (not all do, however). Some receive HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and undergo surgery to become more like the gender they associate with. Some don't. Both are okay. Both are not affecting you. Receiving HRT and/or surgery is a long process which involves a lot of discussions with your GP regarding your psychological state. So it's not something else that is causing them unhappiness. I know when my ex accepted themselves for who they were, they were much happier (not instantly but it was a major difference to how they were before).

Homosexuality is not a way to reduce the population and increase adoption. It's not a "I'm homosexual so I'll adopt" situation. Some heterosexuals adopt, some lgbt adopt. However lgbt people also go through artificial insemination or surrogacy so they can have children that are biologically theirs. Homosexuality is not a psychological condition. Neither is it a choice. Homosexuality (and bisexuality for that matter) have been seen extensively in the animal kingdom. I'm not talking behaviourally where a male mounts another as a sign of dominance. Do a search on google. I'd say you'd be surprised at how natural it is.

This is a common misconception regarding bisexuals. Bisexual people do not stop being bisexual when they are in a relationship. Just like heterosexual people do not stop being heterosexual when they are in a relationship. I identify as bisexual and along with a lot of other myths and misconceptions, I find it offensive that people think this way. I have been in relationships with both men and women and whilst being in those relationships, I was bisexual 100% of the time.

We lgbt people are not trying to convert you. I don't care about your heterosexual relationship as long as it isn't affecting anyone therefore you shouldn't care about lgbt relationships. It has NOTHING to do with you. Get over yourself. There is nothing wrong with people loving who they want to love.
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
Aieou

Eh?
Reply 9
I'm gonna try to be as nice in saying this as I can, but with the recent bullsh*t with the shootings I'm pretty pissed off at the moment so I don't promise anything.

I Disagree with Transgender as its not the way nature intended, as If you are unhappy it can never be because of gender.

Nature doesn't intend sh*t because nature isn't some intelligent being people seem to think it is. Even if if it was, nature didn't exactly intend on us using machines, electronics, clothing, medicines, tools, vehicles, farming. And considering you're currently making use of all those un-natural creations and concepts, it's pretty obvious you don't actually give a f*ck about natures intentions as you're not living in a forest easting nuts and raw animals.

Humans are also the only beings on this planet with our level neurological development, theres a lot of stuff that affects our minds that doesn't affect animals. As such you won't find in animals many of the mental and emotional traits that we humans have, including identity of gender.

There is another unhappiness inside of you that you don't understand possible past experience or envy.

Are you psychic or a trained psychologist? No? Then maybe, just maybe, it's because it's just how they are, you don't need some past trauma to be trans, just you don't need one to be gay. Or a tw*t.

I partially disagree with Homosexuals as I believe it could be either a genetic or psychological issue with yourself and was not the way nature interned it to be, but at the same time I think its a great way to reduce the population a little bit and allows more children to become adopted.

The way nature intended again? Yeah just ignore all those animals that also engage in homosexuality as well... Once again you're neither psychologist nor a geneticist, and many people who are significantly smarter than you or I, have found no evidence that genes affect sexuality. And surprise surprise, if it didn't there wouldn't be as many gay people as there are...Stupidity on the other hand is somewhat debatable.

I partially disagree with Bi-sexuals as I believe its not the way nature intended it to be and also If in the end you mate with the opposite sex its okay.

Again, nature doesn't give a flying t*ss, it DOES occur in nature, and you don't care what's natural or not anyway.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous

Homosexuality being a psychological issue is incorrect - issue implies that it causes problems or distress. Other than other people in society being homophobic, there's no reason why being gay would cause distress for the individual.
Eh?

[video="youtube;ierCLIodtkQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierCLIodtkQ[/video]
I don't think anyone really cares if you "agree" with their sexuality or not - it isn't up to you.

Anyway, it doesn't affect you who people date or have sex with so what does it matter? Live and let live.
I respect you for saying you're open to being helped to change your approach but yes - it is bad. You have an issue with an entire populace because of who they are, which is beyond their control.
[video="youtube;ierCLIodtkQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ierCLIodtkQ[/video]

It ended so quickly :frown:
What do you mean by 'the way nature intended'?
Original post by Anonymous
I Disagree with Transgender as its not the way nature intended, as If you are unhappy it can never be because of gender, There is another unhappiness inside of you that you don't understand possible past experience or envy.
Conclusion: I 100% disagree

The extent to which I disagree with LGBT is just that I think its wrong but I wont act upon it.

I'm Completely open to other ideas of how I should view LGBT as I think it would help me grow as a person.

I decided to leave be anonymous so people don't send hate my way.

READ ALL BEFORE COMMENTING.

Transgender people don't choose to have gender dysphoria, so live with it and tolerate and make changes to accommodate, as it doesn't hurt you or anyone else. You do more damage by not accepting them.

Nature lacks intent, purpose, design.
Species survived because they reproduce.
Not "species reproduced to survive." (With the exception of humans.)

Homosexuality is natural because it occurs without human interference/intervention; it occurs within nature.
This is supported by the fact that homosexual tendencies has been shown in so many species in nature, not because of anything like pollution or genetic splicing. Check our bonobo cousins who are fully bisexual. (Can't be bothered finding a more valid source.)
Why appeal to nature?
As you probably don't think hospitals are bad, it would make you a hypocrite (hospitals are unnatural.)

I don't send hate, so you have no worries from me. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
It ended so quickly :frown:

Dw I gotchu

[video="youtube;6McY361EGvE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6McY361EGvE[/video]
Congrats
You're ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dw I gotchu

[video="youtube;6McY361EGvE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6McY361EGvE[/video]

Omg the best are of this guy who rings up schools and prank calls them :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest