The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There's a lot to criticise HP for, but it's easy to forget that the books were aimed at children after all. Still remember in Primary School days when pretty much half the class were having a race to finish Goblet of Fire.
**** it gunna watch goblet of fire right now
Original post by swirly
@Anon_98 thoughts on the above thoughts on Harry Potter?

Hmmmmm.. I think that Harry should've died too. - I mean, I cried when I thought he was gone but then he, like, came back to life + as great as it was, it would've been better if he didn't. Just would've been a more touching story. :'3
Original post by Anon_98
Hmmmmm.. I think that Harry should've died too. - I mean, I cried when I thought he was gone but then he, like, came back to life + as great as it was, it would've been better if he didn't. Just would've been a more touching story. :'3

Have you seen Layer Cake? Won't give spoilers but in a way it has a similar ending. I was screaming at the ending.
Original post by swirly
**** it gunna watch goblet of fire right now

It is the best one.

When it comes to the films, the magic really started happening in Prisoner of Azkaban when Thewlis and Oldman arrived
Just watched some disturbing videos of Joachim Low.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

link?

"When Neuer pulls off world class saves".
When Cedric's dad sees the body:frown:
Original post by swirly
Have you seen Layer Cake? Won't give spoilers but in a way it has a similar ending.

Nope, I haven't! Maybe I'll watch it during summer then get back to you. O_O

Original post by swirly

I was screaming at the ending.

Oh dear ('':
Original post by swirly
link?

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/joachim-l%C3%B6w.418566/

Original post by Rk2k14
When Cedric's dad sees the body:frown:

Saddest death IMO

That or Sirius's.
When Goblet of fire came out I actually had a dream about what the film would be like. The dream was so ****ing vivid, I can remember it to this day. No idea why though in my head it was a ****ing musical.

Hungarian Horntail chasing Harry scene accompanied by a wicked song sung by the crowd and a solo by Harry.
thoughts on Rio's media career?

im really liking him tbh
Original post by swirly
thoughts on Rio's media career?

im really liking him tbh

Showing levels.
Hat business seems to be taking off very well.
Original post by Rk2k14
That or Sirius's.

Is Sirius' death was really that emotional, Harry would have pulled the trigger. Pussy only used Crucio.
There's a lot to criticise HP for, but it's easy to forget that the books were aimed at children after all. Still remember in Primary School days when pretty much half the class were having a race to finish Goblet of Fire.

I remember when I was in year 6 and everybody was reading the Half-Blood Prince.
Some kid skipped to the back and shouted "DUMBLEDORE DIES!" as loud as he could.

My teacher gave him detention for it - the banter was immense.
Is this the HP thread or Man Utd? I'm down for both tbf :lol:

Wish I had the time to marathon the series, alas exams to revise for.
Is Sirius' death was really that emotional, Harry would have pulled the trigger. Pussy only used Crucio.

Bellatrix killed him...
Reply 899
Original post by Rk2k14
Bellatrix killed him...

smh he means what Harry did in response to Sirius's death

Latest