The Student Room Group

I'm partially against LGBT does that make me a bad person? If so help me change

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Omg the best are of this guy who rings up schools and prank calls them :lol:

I just love Filthy Frank. He's my favourite Frank. Oh Gosh I don't actually know any Franks in real life kms
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
I just love Filthy Frank. He's my favourite Frank. Oh Gosh I don't actually know any Franks in real life kms

I feel bad for derailing the thread lol.

Here's the guy I was on about.

http://youtu.be/KzKSKRdb2rY?list=PL4fB91NLFEsOpMSVOH5OthquulUO_6EB2
Original post by IFoundWonderland
What do you mean by 'the way nature intended'?

Because gay aint natural and unnatural things are bad.

(he wrote on an electronic machine with millions of tiny transistors manipulating electricity to handle vast amounts of data that's connected to a world wide network of similar machines all talking to each other a thousand times faster than sound.)

Also the fact that homosexuality DOES occur in nature, and that nature doesn't have intentions.
Wimp for going on anon.

Wow quite rude.

This person is just trying to protect themselves from hate comments by going anon, doesn't make them a wimp at all.
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
If a guy likes dick up the butt, then he can take dick up the butt. it's got nothing to do with anyone else.

Good point, but remember that love is the main driving force and not stereotypical sexual acts.
I feel bad for derailing the thread lol.

Here's the guy I was on about.

http://youtu.be/KzKSKRdb2rY?list=PL4fB91NLFEsOpMSVOH5OthquulUO_6EB2

Okay, I'll watch later.. Prolly
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
Okay, I'll watch later.. Prolly

Good good.
Original post by Kurogane
Because gay aint natural and unnatural things are bad.

(he wrote on an electronic machine with millions of tiny transistors manipulating electricity to handle vast amounts of data that's connected to a world wide network of similar machines all talking to each other a thousand times faster than sound.)

Also the fact that homosexuality DOES occur in nature, and that nature doesn't have intentions.

Or the simple definition that by being unnatural, it is impossible for it to happen. Anything that is unnatural cannot happen as nature would not allow it.
Original post by undercxver
Wow quite rude.

This person is just trying to protect themselves from hate comments by going anon, doesn't make them a wimp at all.

No need to take it seriously. Gosh. I was having a joke but I can't even do that can I.
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
If a guy likes dick up the butt, then he can take dick up the butt. it's got nothing to do with anyone else.

Don't conflate behaviour with sexual attraction & orientation.
Also some heterosexuals (I think once sth said 8% in some western societies) have anal sex; I don't know the rates but they're there.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Or the simple definition that by being unnatural, it is impossible for it to happen. Anything that is unnatural cannot happen as nature would not allow it.

... Yeah, that too.
Original post by XcitingStuart
Don't conflate behaviour with sexual attraction & orientation.
Also some heterosexuals (I think once sth said 8% in some western societies) have anal sex; I don't know the rates but they're there.

Also known as pegging...
But when you say like "I disagree" what do you actually mean? Even if your homosexuality unnatural argument were true (it's not; very natural, been in societies for 1000s of years) then you would have to apply the same principle to anyone who was ''unnatural'' genetically - those with rare eye colours, ginger hair, learning disorders etc. It's a very slippy slope to defend yourself on.
Original post by Anonymous
I Disagree with Transgender as its not the way nature intended, as If you are unhappy it can never be because of gender, There is another unhappiness inside of you that you don't understand possible past experience or envy.
Conclusion: I 100% disagree

I partially disagree with Homosexuals as I believe it could be either a genetic or psychological issue with yourself and was not the way nature interned it to be, but at the same time I think its a great way to reduce the population a little bit and allows more children to become adopted.
Conclusion: I 50% disagree and 50% agree

I partially disagree with Bi-sexuals as I believe its not the way nature intended it to be and also If in the end you mate with the opposite sex its okay.
Conclusion: I 25% disagree and 75% agree

The extent to which I disagree with LGBT is just that I think its wrong but I wont act upon it.

I'm Completely open to other ideas of how I should view LGBT as I think it would help me grow as a person.

I decided to leave be anonymous so people don't send hate my way.

READ ALL BEFORE COMMENTING.

No because that's your beliefs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm gonna try to be as nice in saying this as I can, but with the recent bullsh*t with the shootings I'm pretty pissed off at the moment so I don't promise anything.

I Disagree with Transgender as its not the way nature intended, as If you are unhappy it can never be because of gender.

Nature doesn't intend sh*t because nature isn't some intelligent being people seem to think it is. Even if if it was, nature didn't exactly intend on us using machines, electronics, clothing, medicines, tools, vehicles, farming. And considering you're currently making use of all those un-natural creations and concepts, it's pretty obvious you don't actually give a f*ck about natures intentions as you're not living in a forest easting nuts and raw animals.

Humans are also the only beings on this planet with our level neurological development, theres a lot of stuff that affects our minds that doesn't affect animals. As such you won't find in animals many of the mental and emotional traits that we humans have, including identity of gender.

There is another unhappiness inside of you that you don't understand possible past experience or envy.

Are you psychic or a trained psychologist? No? Then maybe, just maybe, it's because it's just how they are, you don't need some past trauma to be trans, just you don't need one to be gay. Or a tw*t.

I partially disagree with Homosexuals as I believe it could be either a genetic or psychological issue with yourself and was not the way nature interned it to be, but at the same time I think its a great way to reduce the population a little bit and allows more children to become adopted.

The way nature intended again? Yeah just ignore all those animals that also engage in homosexuality as well... Once again you're neither psychologist nor a geneticist, and many people who are significantly smarter than you or I, have found no evidence that genes affect sexuality. And surprise surprise, if it didn't there wouldn't be as many gay people as there are...Stupidity on the other hand is somewhat debatable.

I partially disagree with Bi-sexuals as I believe its not the way nature intended it to be and also If in the end you mate with the opposite sex its okay.
Conclusion: I 25% disagree and 75% agree

Again, nature doesn't give a flying t*ss, it DOES occur in nature, and you don't care what's natural or not anyway.

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK!
No need to take it seriously. Gosh. I was having a joke but I can't even do that can I.

Umm not the best place to be having a laugh. Also no use of emojis or whatever to show it was a joke.
Original post by undercxver
Umm not the best place to be having a laugh. Also no use of emojis or whatever to show it was a joke.

Sorry for sounding so nasty, I feel bad now and I'm too lazy to use emojis. Sorry :cry2:
Reply 37
Original post by Jebedee
When you're against it in what sense do you mean?

I don't see the majority of transgenders as real women but that's their business and as long as it doesn't affect me, who cares what I think?

Soo, not a real woman in you opinion?
Reply 38
I don't know if you've been brought up to believe this but in my experience these kind of views stem from what you have been told by your parents and the environment in which you grew up. I understand it's hard to challenge these views that are ingrained in you so I appreciate you recognising that there may be room for change within yourself. I believe that love is love. What does it matter if two men love each other? That's between them and they deserve to be happy as much as you do. How would it feel if you fell in love with someone and then your friends/family didn't support it so they shut you out? Also imagine being told now that you had to live as the opposite sex. You have to wear clothes that you don't feel comfortable in and pretend to be someone you're not. That' how trans people feel from the moment they're born to the moment they come out and start to live as the gender they actually are. If you have the opinion that it's wrong and you can't change that opinion then all I can ask is that you don't stop being friends with someone because they're gay/trans. If you can try to imagine what it would be like to be them in a world where it's not fully accepted then please do and just put yourself in their shoes. Homophobia is just as bad as racism. Do you judge people with a different skin colour to you? Then why do you feel the need to judge people with a different sexuality?
Also known as pegging...

No, pegging is when a woman wears a strap-on and gives in anal.

Original post by Inexorably
But when you say like "I disagree" what do you actually mean? Even if your homosexuality unnatural argument were true (it's not; very natural, been in societies for 1000s of years) then you would have to apply the same principle to anyone who was ''unnatural'' genetically - those with rare eye colours, ginger hair, learning disorders etc. It's a very slippy slope to defend yourself on.

Even those are natural.

Even nature isn't known to be the bastion of morality (in terms of learning disabilities etc.) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending