The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
But remember you know them there as youv been on placement there.
Cali sounds amazing though!

And deffo dont beatvyourself up over uni as a first is bloody amazing!

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm trying to tell myself that. May just have to ask for help if I get stuck. California was incredible :smile: had so much fun. Thank you

How's you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
I am absolutely ****ed. Been trying to study for my exam but the voices won't stfu and I feel constantly on edge that some people are going to come kill me and my spouse, She won't listen to a word of it and keep shouting at me to shut up about the whole idea. I feel like uni has been a complete waste of time and money, I was stupid to think I could make something of myself, there goes another dream. I hate myself so much. :cry2:

:hugs: Here if you need to talk :jumphug:

--

Another crappy evening. I'm probably not going to sleep tonight very much and I have to go into college tomorrow and deal with idiots who don't understand my struggles and just think I'm a lazy ****er.

Very close to dropping out at this point. :hide: :cry:
A first is really awesome! It's great you got over the percentage you wanted! :five:

The charity work does sound pretty important, I don't really have any advice except maybe don't be afraid to ask for help. It sounds like a lot of pressure so if you're unsure of something there's nothing wrong with that and asking for a hand.

Thanks :smile: yeah I think that is what I will have to do. Just don't want to seem like I am letting people down.

Sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment :hugs: is there anyone you can speak to at uni about how you are feeling and see if they can help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Months alone now. :frown: :frown: Been there for so many people and helped them in so many aspects but nobody ever checks up on me. People use me when it suits them then treat me like trash.

Nobody cares.
(edited 7 years ago)
Struggling
Original post by bullettheory
Yeah I'm trying to tell myself that. May just have to ask for help if I get stuck. California was incredible :smile: had so much fun. Thank you

How's you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah and remember they wouldnt let you back if they didnt like you and didnt think you were good!
You deffo should be proud of yourself :yep:

I really wanna drop everything and go travellung but i have 2 issues, i have no passport and no money :frown:

Im ok, getting there. Cant remember when you were last about but ill spoiler for personal talk and long essay
back at my mums after rory officially left me glad to be back here but i miss work loads :frown:
But got a job in tesco that i start at the end of the month, and hopefully vuewing a flat at the end of the week!
Off to Whitby in just over a week with my mum camping to get away from life as i think is massively needed after a hellish 2 months!!
Hooe your doing much better :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

Good night, I hope you have a good sleep :smile:

Anxious Anon

Thank you :redface: idk if i will tbh because nightmares but thank you i hope you do too :smile:

~Anon 1
Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel ****ing terrible. Got so many exams to prepare for but I just want to go to sleep, preferably not wake up :frown:
I'm just feeling like a worthless peice of **** currently. I've no purpose in life. I'm just here to suffer from OCD and feel like **** 24/7.
It's getting too much for me again.
I can't take it!
Now I'm crying again, my life isn't worth living

To see the grim reaper in your dream signifies the negative, rejected aspects of your personality. It represents aspects of yourself that you have repressed. Alternatively, it symbolises death. The dream may parallel an end to some situation, habit, or relationship in your waking life.

That couldn't be more accurate really :redface: anyway goodnight, more dreams await tonight i suspect :/
I hate myself. She's been threatening to call the police on me; I'm just scared that's all, I really want a hug not shouting.
Hi everyone, been a while, hope all are well and good.
I hate myself. She's been threatening to call the police on me; I'm just scared that's all, I really want a hug not shouting.

:hugs:

It may be difficult to stay calm but you need to try and remain so. You seem panicky atm so you really need to take deep breathes. Don't say you hate yourself- why do you think that?
Original post by JordanL_
Feel ****ing terrible. Got so many exams to prepare for but I just want to go to sleep, preferably not wake up :frown:

Igy but realise you've come this far for a reason. Smash those ****ing exams and prove all your doubts wrong :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Struggling

Why? :redface:
:hugs:
Original post by eden3
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Original post by eden3
Months alone now. :frown: :frown: Been there for so many people and helped them in so many aspects but nobody ever checks up on me. People use me when it suits them then treat me like trash.

Nobody cares.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can't completely relate to how you're feeling but I get what you mean and have experienced such in the past. It really does suck.

Although I may not know you, I care and I'm others on this thread care too:hugs: No one should deserve to feel like this.
^^I'm sure*
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you :redface: idk if i will tbh because nightmares but thank you i hope you do too :smile:

~Anon 1

Cheers
I hope it was alright. My insomnia kicked in but oh well
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm just feeling like a worthless peice of **** currently. I've no purpose in life. I'm just here to suffer from OCD and feel like **** 24/7.
It's getting too much for me again.
I can't take it!
Now I'm crying again, my life isn't worth living

No matter what you think you're not a worthless peice of ****! You bring a lot of positivity to this thread and that's already one big quality of you :smile:
:hugs: :hugs:

Anxious Anon
I'm so stupid.
Ugh, tomorrow it's my first appointment with the shrink

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest