The Student Room Group

extra paper

im a bit worried because i had an extra answer booklet for spare paper, but all i wrote on the front was my centre and candidate number before i attached it in, will the examiner be able to mark it still?:smile:
Original post by 11streete
im a bit worried because i had an extra answer booklet for spare paper, but all i wrote on the front was my centre and candidate number before i attached it in, will the examiner be able to mark it still?:smile:

Mark what? You seem to be saying you attached a blank extra answer booklet to your script. In what way could that invalidate your exam? The examiner will mark what is written on and ignore the blank pages, which won't be scanned anyway if it is a paper which is marked electronically.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Mark what? You seem to be saying you attached a blank extra answer booklet to your script. In what way could that invalidate your exam? The examiner will mark what is written on and ignore the blank pages, which won't be scanned anyway if it is a paper which is marked electronically.
I wasn't very clear- I wrote some answers in the spare one because I ran out of room in the first, attached it in then realised I only wrote my candidate and centre number on it so can they mark the extra paper even without a name on it?
@Carnationlilyrose
I forgot to write the question number on my extra booklet :cry:
Do you think they will still mark it because it was a continuation straight on from the last page of the normal booklet? :frown:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 11streete
I wasn't very clear- I wrote some answers in the spare one because I ran out of room in the first, attached it in then realised I only wrote my candidate and centre number on it so can they mark the extra paper even without a name on it?

That's more than enough to identify you. It's all fine, plus the exams officers check things before they go off anyway.
Reply 5
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
That's more than enough to identify you. It's all fine, plus the exams officers check things before they go off anyway.

Phew thankyou!:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by surina16
@Carnationlilyrose
Do you think they will still mark it because it was a continuation straight on from the last page of the normal booklet? :frown:

Spoiler

I did the same thing! I think it's fine because if it was a continuation it would flow so would be assumed, probably just like turning a page in the same booklet:smile:
Original post by surina16
@Carnationlilyrose

Spoiler

Sorry, didn't get the notification for this. TSR seems to be playing up a bit atm. Yes, they will still mark it. It'll be obvious and examiners are very used to marking even the un-obvious. Stop stressing.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest