The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate

So I have to apply for my ATAS certificate to study Chemical Engineering at Imperial College.
My entire application is ready, I just need to send the application, but for the past few days I have been unable to access the ATAS website. The website refuses to let me log in. Has anyone else experienced this?
Reply 1
Original post by ssshah2
So I have to apply for my ATAS certificate to study Chemical Engineering at Imperial College.
My entire application is ready, I just need to send the application, but for the past few days I have been unable to access the ATAS website. The website refuses to let me log in. Has anyone else experienced this?

Have you contacted Imperial?

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_4Sfrhm8JwE9slQF
or ATAS [email protected]
Reply 2

I have indeed informed Imperial by emailing the admissions department, but have yet to receive a response.
I will email ATAS as well, and also use the link to contact Imperial you have very kindly provided.
I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much :smile:
Reply 3
I recently found out that I did not include details of my A-levels(results, college, etc...) in the 'other studies' section of ATAS clearance. Is my application amendable? Do I need to reapply ATAS? Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by B.Y
I recently found out that I did not include details of my A-levels(results, college, etc...) in the 'other studies' section of ATAS clearance. Is my application amendable? Do I need to reapply ATAS? Thanks.

You don't include A-levels in the ATAS. You only include results if you've left school, and begun studying at a college (not a sixth form college).
Hey ssshah2 or B.Y., did you guys get your ATAS clearance yet? If so, how long did it take?
Reply 6
Original post by imperialhopeful
Hey ssshah2 or B.Y., did you guys get your ATAS clearance yet? If so, how long did it take?
about 30 working days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending