The Student Room Group

Virgin girl

Scroll to see replies

lol is she muslim?
Original post by Anonymous
lol is she muslim?

Yeah she is
Just to point out that if she bleeds, cries or does anything else indicating serious pain- You're not doing it right. Be patient. Make sure she's 100% comfortable beforeyou try it. Remember that it will literally not be about you at all and you may have to stop before getting any satisfaction on your end and don't be annoyed with her if she asks you to stop. It's a big thing for a lot of people. She'll probably be quite scared. I would also say let her get on top and lower herself down at her own pace when she's ready. That was it'll be a less uncomfortable experience for her. She will know much better than you what hurts and what is too fast, so let her decide.

Take the time to make her relaxed because of she's really scared, she won't be wet enough and it'll hurt her, be unpleasant for you and generally an all round bad experience.
Do things properly and you have a much better chance of getting laid again because she won't be terrified.
Well she wants to sleep with me so i don't really care about the pain shel feel that much. It's her problem, I'll do it how I like 😂

This is such an awful way to look at sex. Yes it's your problem if she's in pain. But, admittedly, girls will always feel some pain from having sex.

The best way to avoid this is to use a good lubricant and FOREPLAY. A lot of guys always want to skip the foreplay
So does it not feel different? What if she's lying about being one though?
Is there any way I can tell? I mean I don't know if girls always bleed

It doesn't really feel different. A vagina is a vagina, the difference really coming down to the individual shape/size/tightness etc.
If she's lying, you might be able to tell by the way she "moves* in the bedroom, but she might just be naturally skillful/confident.
Girls don't always bleed. It's not always painful their first time either. My advice would be to just take things slow, build up to intercourse using foreplay and just enjoy each-other.
Original post by Runescapian
This is such an awful way to look at sex. Yes it's your problem if she's in pain. But, admittedly, girls will always feel some pain from having sex.

The best way to avoid this is to use a good lubricant and FOREPLAY. A lot of guys always want to skip the foreplay

Yeah but it's what I'm like, like you said girls will always feel pain from having sex so it's not going to be my problem. I mean her in pain isn't going to make it less enjoyable for me
Oh right OK, so it won't feel any different at all or any tighter?
I don't know I mean with her she's not a confident person generally. So I don't think she could try to be skilful.
Yeah but it's what I'm like, like you said girls will always feel pain from having sex so it's not going to be my problem. I mean her in pain isn't going to make it less enjoyable for me

God someone please warn this girl not to give her virginity over to this douche
Yeah she is

is she paki? and how did you go about convincing her to lose her virginity
Oh right OK, so it won't feel any different at all or any tighter?
I don't know I mean with her she's not a confident person generally. So I don't think she could try to be skilful.

Lack of experience does not = tighter. Common misconception. She either is or isn't tight.
Original post by bethwalker85
God someone please warn this girl not to give her virginity over to this douche

He's a charmer isn't it? What a lucky lady.

So it's just about your enjoyment? I feel sorry for the girl.
And no, girls don't always feel pain from sex. You need to do lots of foreplay, maybe use lube if she's not wet enough and take it slow.
Your attitude towards sex is just awful, selfish and frankly immature. Sex is supposed to be for mutual enjoyment and you should care if shes in pain. Good Lord, you're a bad person.

FYI sex doesn't and shouldn't hurt most women provided that they are given proper foreplay and/or added lube if needed. The lack of basic sex ed in this thread is extremely concerning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keturah
So it's just about your enjoyment? I feel sorry for the girl.
And no, girls don't always feel pain from sex. You need to do lots of foreplay, maybe use lube if she's not wet enough and take it slow.

https://i.imgur.com/Q45H7.gif

You aren't mature enough to be having sex with ANYONE. If you don't care about the other person's pleasure then just ****.
is she paki? and how did you go about convincing her to lose her virginity

@Elivercury
Yep exactly right - I'm a charmer and treated her really nicely. Fancy dates and all that. Plus she thinks I'm going to propose to her. I don't know if I should
Original post by SmallTownGirl
You aren't mature enough to be having sex with ANYONE. If you don't care about the other person's pleasure then just ****.

That's not fair, she should care about her own pleasure not me
@Elivercury
Yep exactly right - I'm a charmer and treated her really nicely. Fancy dates and all that. Plus she thinks I'm going to propose to her. I don't know if I should

Ah right, sorry i didn't realise you had taken her on fancy dates. In that case you've clearly earned the right to do what you please with her. If she didn't want the pain then she shouldn't have accepted your generosity!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm a sweet virgin asian girl :flutter:

I'm laughing so hard :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending