The Student Room Group

AQA psychology B PSYB3/PSYB4 PREDICTIONS!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lifegoals
hey Guys
does anyone have an essay on holism and reductionism? im struggling with that one or if someone could outline what to include in it to gain the full 12 marks

Also does anyone have any predictions for this exam? ive got a feeling this essay will come up and before anyone says anything i have revised everything just asking to see what everyone else thinks will come up :biggrin:

I have essays and essay plan, spider diagram things on each one, do you want me to put pics up of these spider diagrams? They are all like 9+/12 if you expand enough....
Can I please have ur essay too

Posted from TSR Mobile
oooh yes please!!! that would be helpful :colondollar: if its not too much trouble.. if you put it up or send it to me we could work on it and see what else can be added to get full marks :smile:

Original post by student9977
I have essays and essay plan, spider diagram things on each one, do you want me to put pics up of these spider diagrams? They are all like 9+/12 if you expand enough....
Reply 123
Ooo id really appreciate if you could put the debate essays and SLT plzzz
Reply 124
Guys whats the prediction for debates and approaches?
Reply 125
Original post by abzz11
Guys whats the prediction for debates and approaches?

I feel like either idiographic-nomothetic or holistic-reductionist for debates not sure about approaches could be anything as they could ask you to compare 2 approaches of your choice
Original post by gemstone100
omg can i have your essay too please!

hey! yeah sure ill post it now
Original post by Ellennn.d
Please could you send me that essay! :smile:

sure ill just post it on this thread now
hey-heres my reductionist V holism essay which i scored 10/12 on! :smile:

IMG_5684.JPG
Attachment not found
Does anyone have ANY APPROACH ESSAYS Im really stuggling on how your meant to write one

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is really good! Is it two pages?

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone have an essay on psychology as a science??
Here are my essay plans for the debates questions, most got 10/11 when actually written out and expanded upon! Hope you can read them
Attachment not found

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465830769.237674.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465830782.684864.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465830795.832428.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465830805.140526.jpg

(Ticks and ? Don't mean anything it's just where I have been tested!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone pls send me good approach essays im dying
Hi guys!
So i have been revising psyb4 and it is so difficult remembering and applying all the applications and topics!
I think that the research methods essays could be on the behaviourist approach or SLT as they haven't come up since 2011 and 2012.
I also think that free will vs determinism or holism vs reductionism are most likely for the debates essay, although i feel like predicting AQA is somewhat impossible! I also don't think it would be impossible for the essay to be on science, even though it was last year but worded slightly differently as they seem to love the idea of science at the moment!
Has anyone else got any other ideas for essays or short answers?
Does anyone have ANY APPROACH ESSAYS Im really stuggling on how your meant to write one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, this is a 12/12 on psychodynamic...hope that helps :smile: it's typed small which is why it looks short!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831522.402007.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831559.194672.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an SLT essay which I scored 10/12 on, shall I post that?
Thank you sooo soo much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is really good! Is it two pages?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha thank you! yeah its 2 pages!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending