The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Hawthorns flats

Has anyone got any pictures of the 4 person flats in hawthorns? Blocks t-z I believe! Wondering what storage is like. Thanks!
Original post by ChloeSophia
Has anyone got any pictures of the 4 person flats in hawthorns? Blocks t-z I believe! Wondering what storage is like. Thanks!

Hi Chloe! I haven't got any pictures myself, but have you checked out the Hawthorns virtual tours on the Keele University website? They might help :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi Chloe! I haven't got any pictures myself, but have you checked out the Hawthorns virtual tours on the Keele University website? They might help :smile:

I have! although I'm a current student and I know that the particular room shown is in fact from Barnes (it's the same room type). Just wondering if they are at all different! Thanks though :smile:
I have! although I'm a current student and I know that the particular room shown is in fact from Barnes (it's the same room type). Just wondering if they are at all different! Thanks though :smile:

Oh okay, I didn't realise! I'm going to be starting at Keele this year :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Leviathan1741
Oh okay, I didn't realise! I'm going to be starting at Keele this year :smile:

you'll love it :smile: I can't wait to get back!

You may have more luck asking on the Facebook freshers group :smile:

Samera

Quick Reply

Latest