The Student Room Group

Donald Trump calls for Barack Obama to resign in wake of Orlando shooting

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapz99
Honestly, Obama needs to stop being politically correct and call this attack what it is- Islamic terrorism. We need to acknowledge a problem if we want to solve it.

This. They need to stop calling it the religion of peace and they need to stop saying that it doesn't represent the religion. That's simply not true.
Original post by Dr Pesto
I have a hard time putting into words the disdain I have for this man (Trump, that is). I also have a hard time fathoming how a man like him has garnered enough support to be a genuine contender for presidential election. If you are planning to vote for Trump in November, this man who's response to the murder of 50 people was to boast that he was right, then I feel deeply sorry for you and your country, to which you will be doing a grave disservice.

He actually expressed grief and concern when it happened. That was his first reaction.

He was right from the start, as where the countless other people... Typical knee-jerk reaction from the media who want everything and anything to attack him and his campaign.

Trump is the president the US need.
Original post by Diego Costa
I genuinely don't think Trump would be as bad as president as the mainstream media like to make out.

I agree with you.

I'm German. As you know, many migrant men raped, molested and sexually abused many women in my country since New Year's Day.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ks-list-crimes
http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...d65045e65e141d

This is the list of sex crimes against German women in one night. I hope you have a strong stomach for this.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...-sex-assaults/

You only have to see what the German police commissioner said on national TV to understand the true extent of the migrant crisis. Mind you, the higher command in Germany gave him a piece of their mind following the telecast of this interview. Watch it to believe it.

[video="youtube;SOi8QJD8fiw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOi8QJD8fiw[/video]

Political correctness was what got many, many good, wonderful members on this forum banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country

without checking if they are holding genuine passports

without checking if they have links to terrorist groups

without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries

without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Someone recently asked me why should people wanting to enter into another country, be checked for HIV/AIDS? This is because the government owes a duty to its citizens to protect them from people who may want to infect others with their communicable diseases. This is an extension of a 'social contract theory'. Read up on it if you have time. Educate yourself.

You may have read or heard, many of these migrants have turned my country upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Merkel has been in hiding for many months now. She's pushing 62 years of age. She won't throw in the towel just yet. If UK decides to remain in the EU, I am certain they will make EU into a united states of Europe and she would be the major contender for the post of PM of the USE. Tony Blair has quietened down way too much to be able to stake a claim for that coveted position.

Merkel studied physics and then chemistry. She has no knowledge and understanding about politics, law, finance and sociology. She tells the German public one thing and tells the EU another thing and then tells the world another thing. Sometime back she said that refugees must now return back to their countries of origin after the wars back home have ended.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0V80IH

With Turkey's inclusion into the EU imminent, there will be 77 million Turks who will get to make their debut appearance in any of the EU member states. They will not go to France because France has zero tolerance towards Muslims. They will continue to come to Germany or go to the UK where the borders are invincible and where the border agents have zero powers to turn people away.

Fun times ahead.
Original post by Audrey18
I agree with you.

I'm German. As you know, many migrant men raped, molested and sexually abused many women in my country since New Year's Day.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ks-list-crimes
http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...d65045e65e141d

This is the list of sex crimes against German women in one night. I hope you have a strong stomach for this.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...-sex-assaults/

You only have to see what the German police commissioner said on national TV to understand the true extent of the migrant crisis. Mind you, the higher command in Germany gave him a piece of their mind following the telecast of this interview. Watch it to believe it.

[video="youtube;SOi8QJD8fiw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOi8QJD8fiw[/video]

Political correctness was what got many, many good, wonderful members on this forum banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country

without checking if they are holding genuine passports

without checking if they have links to terrorist groups

without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries

without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Someone recently asked me why should people wanting to enter into another country, be checked for HIV/AIDS? This is because the government owes a duty to its citizens to protect them from people who may want to infect others with their communicable diseases. This is an extension of a 'social contract theory'. Read up on it if you have time. Educate yourself.

You may have read or heard, many of these migrants have turned my country upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Merkel has been in hiding for many months now. She's pushing 62 years of age. She won't throw in the towel just yet. If UK decides to remain in the EU, I am certain they will make EU into a united states of Europe and she would be the major contender for the post of PM of the USE. Tony Blair has quietened down way too much to be able to stake a claim for that coveted position.

Merkel studied physics and then chemistry. She has no knowledge and understanding about politics, law, finance and sociology. She tells the German public one thing and tells the EU another thing and then tells the world another thing. Sometime back she said that refugees must now return back to their countries of origin after the wars back home have ended.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0V80IH

With Turkey's inclusion into the EU imminent, there will be 77 million Turks who will get to make their debut appearance in any of the EU member states. They will not go to France because France has zero tolerance towards Muslims. They will continue to come to Germany or go to the UK where the borders are invincible and where the border agents have zero powers to turn people away.

Fun times ahead.

Can I just fly to Germany and say I want to become a citizen there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WhiteMan16

Florida has one of the most lax gun laws in the states. Just saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I told you 10 years ago that in the future people would be more outraged over a tweet than a massacre, apart from "what is a tweet?" I wonder what the response would be.
This is another thread about Trump and the stupid things he has to say. The shooter was a Muslim only by birth as his parents said he was not a practising Muslim in the years leading up to his foolish actions. Let's not try to overshadow what has gone on here, this is simply a case of a deranged man who has somehow been allowed to own guns. He was homophobic and this was an act against the LGBT+ community. It has nothing to do with ISIS. Jesus, this website sometimes. The real issue should be working to change the bloody gun laws in America. It is not an act of terrorism, just homophobia at play.
Original post by Delilah234
The shooter was a Muslim only by birth as his parents said he was not a practising Muslim in the years leading up to his foolish actions.

Odd that given the mosque he regally attended have already made a statement about him not being radicalised there

'The imam of the the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, where Omar Mateen prayed four days a week, '

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/orlando-imam-says-he-had-not-feared-omar-mateen-could-be-radical/

But the usual lies will do the rounds
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
This is another thread about Trump and the stupid things he has to say. The shooter was a Muslim only by birth as his parents said he was not a practising Muslim in the years leading up to his foolish actions. Let's not try to overshadow what has gone on here, this is simply a case of a deranged man who has somehow been allowed to own guns. He was homophobic and this was an act against the LGBT+ community. It has nothing to do with ISIS. Jesus, this website sometimes. The real issue should be working to change the bloody gun laws in America. It is not an act of terrorism, just homophobia at play.

Complete fail.
Trump's 'solution' wouldn't have prevented this attack. All his 'solution' would do is further alienate people in the country, making attacks like this more likely.

Original post by WhiteMan16

That's bull. Every study and every report made has said that far from the randomly armed bystander stepping in and ending it, they're more likely to a- get themselves killed and b- cause more innocent people to die unnecessarily.

The only people who should step in are those that are trained. Civilians will never be well trained enough to act sensibly and responsibly.
It has nothing to do with ISIS.

So he rang 911 just before the attack and pledged allegiance to ISIS for the lols?

And ISIS then call him their "soldier of the caliphate"

yeaahhh nothing to do with terrorism

Sad!
Original post by TelAviv
So he rang 911 just before the attack and pledged allegiance to ISIS for the lols?

Sad!

His ex wife is calling him bipolar. How realistic do you think are the claims of someone with a mental disorder?

And ofc they would claim it, they'll do anything they can to suggest their influence is spreading.

Don't jump to assumptions before facts are known.
Islamic State are doing their best to getting trump into power and britain to vote leave the EU - conspiracy theory anyone??
Reply 34
i just wanna see Trump massively fail as president tbh
Reply 35
Original post by Chakede
Islamic State are doing their best to getting trump into power and britain to vote leave the EU - conspiracy theory anyone??

milo yiannopoulos is ISIS
Original post by TelAviv

Sad!

No one except the killer has all the facts to this story but it would be much easier to blame ISIS than to actually address the underlying thread. This was a hate crime, made easier by the fact that the killer was easily able to purchase guns and all the ammunition needed for his attack. It was committed in the same spirit that Dylan Roof used to carry out his attacks. The minute anyone hears Muslim attacker, it has something to do with ISIS
Original post by Josb
Complete fail.

Thanks

except that he called the police himself to proclaim alleigance for islamic state - and its revealed now he was interviewed by fbi before for contact with a past amercian IS bomber ...

besides whcih fundametalist islamists all have violently homophobic views
Trump should resign the nomination of his party. He's weak and a complete ****ing disgrace. He said

Maybe Syria should be a free zone for ISIS

This is a man who will appeal to the worst isolationist elements and who will completely undermine the war effort against ISIS.

Say what you like about Hillary Clinton, she isn't afraid of killing our enemies and she "gets" it re the War on Terror. Obama didn't get it, but at least he was never afraid to clip Al-Qaeda members who walked in front of a drone's gunsight, wherever they were (including Pakistan). Trump wants to completely pull out of the Middle East and leave it to the Islamists
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending