The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Starting in fall 2016!

Hello, thought I'd make a new thread since all the others are fairly old.
What subject are you all studying? And where are you coming from?
I'm going to be studying computer science, and I'm from America. I'm wicked excited about going to UEL :smile:
I'm going to be studying English Literature. September can't come fast enough, I can't wait to go
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I am studying Master Degree in Youth and Community starting Sept and I'm from East London
Original post by MizDee
I am studying Master Degree in Youth and Community starting Sept and I'm from East London

Hey, am also doing the master degree in youth and community work starting in September at east London, really looking forward to starting the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmeriCat
Hello, thought I'd make a new thread since all the others are fairly old.
What subject are you all studying? And where are you coming from?
I'm going to be studying computer science, and I'm from America. I'm wicked excited about going to UEL :smile:

hellosI am georgian girl. have just received an offer from UEL- biomedical sciences. as a non-eu student i will have to spend a loot during my studies there.i hesitate a loot. afraid of wasting my time and money there.any advice would be so much useful form me from you.looking forward to your answer.thanksliza
Hi all,

Studying Computer Games Development at UEL, I myself am from Jersey in the channel islands and as such will be staying in dorm, I hope i get to meet you all during the course of the next three years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending