The Student Room Group

GCSE American West History exam tomorrow.... help?!

Please can somebody help me with all the battles and with all the treaties and just everything??!!! Thanks!! :smile:
Original post by missdiorxx
Please can somebody help me with all the battles and with all the treaties and just everything??!!! Thanks!! :smile:

r u doing custers battle and all that?
Reply 2
Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX
r u doing custers battle and all that?

yeah :smile:
dont really understand it myself all i no he made them lose the battle of the little bighorn thats it reall
Reply 4
dont really understand it myself all i no he made them lose the battle of the little bighorn thats it reall

Aha, okay XD
I'm actually dreading this paper...
Aha, okay XD
I'm actually dreading this paper...

same i failed the medicine so relying on this one to change my mark like thats gunna happpen
Reply 6
same i failed the medicine so relying on this one to change my mark like thats gunna happpen

I've sat here staring at the same page of my book for about 5 hours and nothings gone in yet .... ;(

Hi, these are some info about the battles. Sorry if the images are a bit blurry, my camera's not the best :/ Good luck tomorrow though! :smile:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831130.183192.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831148.864986.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by electramoon
Hi, these are some info about the battles. Sorry if the images are a bit blurry, my camera's not the best :/ Good luck tomorrow though! :smile:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831130.183192.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465831148.864986.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! Thank you so much! That was really thoughtful of you - good luck for tomorrow as well! :biggrin: x
kdhfli

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending