The Student Room Group

CPR

I've submitted evidence requested by sfe as I am a mature student who had to leave uni due to financial hardship and I've been sent a letter today stating financial hardship is not a cpr? I called them to ask what is a cpr and they said health,a death or financial hardship!? I'm a little confused.
They look at each case. But just leaving uni to lack of money wouldn't be enough.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
They look at each case. But just leaving uni to lack of money wouldn't be enough.

I lost my home as well! I was homeless for a month that's why they told me to submit information and the university was not in my city Leicester, it was in Northampton. Financially impossible to continue to attend.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ria-Adele
I lost my home as well! I was homeless for a month that's why they told me to submit information and the university was not in my city Leicester, it was in Northampton.

Did you tell them that and submit evidence?
Reply 4
Original post by Tiger Rag
Did you tell them that and submit evidence?
I told them everything and they asked me to send in all bills to show hardship from the time I had to leave university. I sent letters from the council in demand of payment, council tax bills, bailiff letter and my new address (my sisters house) and that's all they wanted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending