The Student Room Group

Four Syrian immigrants are charged after two girls, 14, 'were sexually assaulted yard

Four Syria immigrants have been charged after two 14-year-old girls were allegedly sexually assaulted - just yards from Newcastle United's stadium. Omar Badreddin, 18, Mohammed Alfrouh, 20, and Mohammad Allakkoud, 18, all pleaded not guilty at Newcastle Crown Court on Friday. Alfrouh was also charged with sexually assaulting a second 14-year-old girl in the park, to which he has pleaded not guilty.A 16-year-old boy has also been charged with sexual assault and will appear at North Tyneside Magistrates on September 29.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636665/Four-Syrian-immigrants-sexually-assaulted-14-year-old-girl-Newcastle-park-just-weeks-invited-UK-Government-refugee-relocation-scheme.html#ixzz4BHhVUXRR

Is Cameron to blame for this? How can something similar be avoided in the future?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Faith in humanity lost....

Nothing we can do to stop them, we have to accept refugees coming to stay in UK
(edited 7 years ago)
Preventing any immigration won't prevent sexual assault , it's unavoidable tbh
Reply 3
Original post by Ordo
Faith in humanity lost....

Nothing we can do to stop them, we have to accept refugees coming to stay in UK

Are you kidding me? This sort of pathetic nonsense shows the weak state of young people today. They have been brainwashed so thoroughly by progressivism they literally see no other possible way of thinking.

Stopping them is the easiest thing in the world just by using a fraction of police and military resources. In fact, that may not even be necessary, simply get rid of the asylum laws and the motivation for coming will stop.
My grandson does yoga:bhangra:
Another thread with no picture attached:angry:
Reply 6
Original post by plstudent
Are you kidding me? This sort of pathetic nonsense shows the weak state of young people today. They have been brainwashed so thoroughly by progressivism they literally see no other possible way of thinking.

Stopping them is the easiest thing in the world just by using a fraction of police and military resources. In fact, that may not even be necessary, simply get rid of the asylum laws and the motivation for coming will stop.

Then where would refugees go to? They have nowhere to live. Its not their fault that they were forced to move from their home in Syria. Most countries in Europe accept to let refugees to stay.
Reply 7
Four Syria immigrants have been charged after two 14-year-old girls were allegedly sexually assaulted - just yards from Newcastle United's stadium. Omar Badreddin, 18, Mohammed Alfrouh, 20, and Mohammad Allakkoud, 18, all pleaded not guilty at Newcastle Crown Court on Friday. Alfrouh was also charged with sexually assaulting a second 14-year-old girl in the park, to which he has pleaded not guilty.A 16-year-old boy has also been charged with sexual assault and will appear at North Tyneside Magistrates on September 29.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636665/Four-Syrian-immigrants-sexually-assaulted-14-year-old-girl-Newcastle-park-just-weeks-invited-UK-Government-refugee-relocation-scheme.html#ixzz4BHhVUXRR

Is Cameron to blame for this? How can something similar be avoided in the future?

I think deporting would be a good idea; it'd be better for the majority of immigrants that don't have criminal intentions, and for all of society. It would deter future crimes too.

I think we need to be culturally sensitive to these people, now as I understand it in some countries which use Sharia law if you steal you can actually have a hand cut off as punishment? I assume as the hand is what grabs the item which is stolen. So to keep things familiar and make them comfortable we just have to punish them by cutting off the offending appendage. It'll both make them feel like we respect their sort of views on law and punishment and might discourage others from raping our young people.
Reply 9
Original post by Ordo
Then where would refugees go to? They have nowhere to live. Its not their fault that they were forced to move from their home in Syria. Most countries in Europe accept to let refugees to stay.

They could go somewhere else, they probably should have thought about that before their crime tbh. When you open your doors to people and have limited resources to share between them, you can't just roll over and it's unfair to the good immigrants
That's the cycle. They come to our countries, take advantage of our health care & free educ (something they wouldn't get in syria) and this is how they repay us. deport them.
Reply 11
Original post by Ordo

Where they go to is their problem, but they could start with all the countries they passed through to get to the money. You don't know if they really have nowhere to live. You don't even know if they are Syrians.
Im extremely surprised the media didnt write "Four Englishmen charged with...[...]"

Please take down your post @plstudent. Im deeply offended by these news-facts.
Original post by Ordo

The vast majortiy of refugees are young men that should be fighting for their families and their country.

The only refugees that we should let in are families with children, including the dads.
If I was seeking political refuge and hordes of my countrymen were raping the women of the host nation, I definitely would not blame them for telling me "you can't come".

Liberalism is on its way out. It will either be crushed to pieces by the population still capable of rational thought, or crushed by Islamists. Either way it won't be long.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Preventing any immigration won't prevent sexual assault , it's unavoidable tbh

It literally would have prevented this incident.
You can never avoid the action of disgusting,vile and sickening person.
I fully support deporting any refugees who are convicted of a crime. If you've been offered asylum and support by a country you have to follow its rules, simple as. We certainly don't need to look after someone who is having a negative effect on our society. However, the fact a very small minority engage in criminality is not a reason to refuse to help the majority who are genuinely seeking refuge and safety and will try and contribute in any way they can.
Original post by KingBradly
It literally would have prevented this incident.

Sexual assault in general , alongside murder and other crimes are timeless they will never stop occurring as long as humans alive. Removing immigrants won't create a magical country of peace
Original post by Ordo
Then where would refugees go to? They have nowhere to live.

Not our problem. What is our problem is when they commit crimes, like the one in the o/p.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending