The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's gone too far now. Paris, Brussels and now America as well. Send back all Muslim immigrants and keep a closer eye on Muslim Americans.
Original post by 0to100
:hmmmm:

Oh wait nvm a troll.

Ok moving on, yea he keeps reversing what he wants to do. Such a clown.

There is no need for the personal insults. I am a loyal Donald Trump supporter and have been since he first announced that he was running for president.
He is a true visionary who will change the world for the better.

Maybe you should try to emulate his qualities!

:angry:
No. The ban is a ridiculous proposition that doesn't help. He's playing on irrational fears. Although, I agree that nothing that's currently being done is effective enough.
Original post by trumpisbae

so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key

Lmao. you're a Canadian living in the USA, doesn't that make you an immigrant too.
Original post by Newsout
What the hell does that mean?

And there again he quoted me. Heh.

I luv you too donald

:love::love::love::love::love:

Well he HATES you

It doesnt matter. Im an American in spirit and I love Donald Trump.

IM A DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER!

Reply 87
Original post by Newsout
Well a religion supposedly gotten directly from the words of God is supposed to be eternal and stand the test of time. If your argument about Islam is the fact that it is not as tolerant and modern as other western religions(which isn't true because Sikh's Jews and Hindus integrate very well) then you can't really take the religion seriously, maybe it was just an invention by a spiritual man in the 7th century for people around their time and not the future 21st century liberal world.

No they aren't don't delude yourself. You can never find me ONE violent thing endorsed by Jesus christ at all but there are over 100 verses of murder and violence in the Qur'an so please do not say they are alike because they aren't and yes I have studied with religions in and out, probably far more than you so please ask another question.

And no one is ostracising muslims except themselves, they are the ones who dissociate themselves from western activities and force their women to dress like Ninja's as if we are in Saudi Arabia, we want them to integrate and adapt, it's muslims that aren't following suit.

A text is supposed to be the INTERPRETATION of God's word. People interpret texts in different ways, which is why 100 years ago you'd struggle to find a Christian who supports gay rights but now homophobia is seen as deviant.

I didn't say Jesus Christ, I said the Bible. Are you seriously going to tell me that there's no violent part of the Bible? Seriously? There are so, so many verses with reference to killing/stoning non-believers, as well as countless that legitimate the oppression of women. The fact that you just said what you did shows that you have clearly NOT studied either text. Although I wasn't originally talking about Jesus, Matthew 21:12 is the infamous example of Jesus using violence.

Did you just say that Muslims are the ones ostracising themselves? Because we're literally talking about the proposed action to ban Muslims from America. Does that look like them ostracising themselves to you? Do the countless Islamophobic hate groups look like them ostracising themselves? No, you don't want them to adapt. If you did then you wouldn't be saying these ridiculous things.

Your post just now proved definitively that you're utterly clueless. I have no interest in further discussion.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Well he HATES you

You are a blasphemer.

DONALD TRUMP WILL SAVE THE WORLD!
Original post by JoePFR
A text is supposed to be the INTERPRETATION of God's word. People interpret texts in different ways, which is why 100 years ago you'd struggle to find a Christian who supports gay rights but now homophobia is seen as deviant.

I didn't say Jesus Christ, I said the Bible. Are you seriously going to tell me that there's no violent part of the Bible? Seriously? There are so, so many verses with reference to killing/stoning non-believers, as well as countless that legitimate the oppression of women. The fact that you just said what you did shows that you have clearly NOT studied either text. Although I wasn't originally talking about Jesus, Matthew 21:12 is the infamous example of Jesus using violence.

Did you just say that Muslims are the ones ostracising themselves? Because we're literally talking about the proposed action to ban Muslims from America. Does that look like them ostracising themselves to you? Do the countless Islamophobic hate groups look like them ostracising themselves? No, you don't want them to adapt. If you did then you wouldn't be saying these ridiculous things.

Your post just now proved definitively that you're utterly clueless. I have no interest in further discussion.

What does the PFR stand for in your profile tag?

Just curious :colondollar:
Original post by Lord Gaben
You can't ban people on the basis of their religion. It's unconstitutional.

The Constitution applies to current US citizens. The US can ban anyone it wants from entering the country, and has done such things before.
Reply 91
Original post by trumpisbae2
What does the PFR stand for in your profile tag?

Just curious :colondollar:

I have a historic family, it's the initials of the family motto. I won't say the exact motto for privacy reasons.
Original post by ivybridge
No. The ban is a ridiculous proposition that doesn't help. He's playing on irrational fears. Although, I agree that nothing that's currently being done is effective enough.

Irrational huh? Why don't you go and tell the families of the 50 deceased that their mourning is "irrational".

so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key

But yet you're an immigrant? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
@JoePFR Aah so youre not an illegal.

THEN, support Donald trump or...

just kidding Donald, I love you!:lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug:
Original post by Jebedee
Irrational huh? Why don't you go and tell the families of the 50 deceased that their mourning is "irrational".

Stop acting like you care, pal. This is a big hit to my community, it's a pretty big deal and responding with hatred is not helpful. Grow up.
You are a blasphemer.

DONALD TRUMP WILL SAVE THE WORLD!

Donald Trump was probably hit on the head a thousand times.(He wouldn't be alive but oh well):smile:
I don't understand him half the time.He says how he's gonna ban the Muslims but then he says he will allow Sadiq Khan to come.
Personally I think,he is confused himself.
I personally believe he is wrong and..............

Spoiler

@JoePFR Aah so youre not an illegal.

THEN, support Donald trump or...

just kidding Donald, I love you!:lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug:

Original post by tamil fever
Donald Trump was probably hit on the head a thousand times.(He wouldn't be alive but oh well):smile:
I don't understand him half the time.He says how he's gonna ban the Muslims but then he says he will allow Sadiq Khan to come.
Personally I think,he is confused himself.
I personally believe he is wrong and..............

Spoiler

Disagree I followed you cause your comment had logic :wink:

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending