The Student Room Group

Tag a user who youve never interacted with but would like to!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by connormc199
haha:wink: History and ICT:angry: likewise! haha stop it:blush::blushing: i actually know a guy who's Lebanese! yeah i do have an accent and its okay!:wink:

I have history toooooooo :'( good luck though! hahaha thats cool:') adjnsadmmmmzmj i love irish accents please shoot me omg
Original post by PrincessBO$$
LOL, i don't know why but you look like one of those viners :tongue:

I've been told i look like cameron dallas (photo inserted), but im more of a (check second link)

http://images.twistmagazine.com/uploads/posts/image/70961/cameron-dallas.jpg
http://www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/2015/09/bale-batman-headers.jpg
Original post by gameofno
I have history toooooooo :'( good luck though! hahaha thats cool:':wink: adjnsadmmmmzmj i love irish accents please shoot me omg

i love history, i hate ICT! same!:biggrin: i dont think thats a word but okay:tongue: you supply weapon i'll deliver the goods!:wink::colone:
rose, my monogamist, thats an obscure accusation:wink: dreadful! you?:biggrin:

I've learnt so much stuff from you today like flocca whatever that word was and monogamist - WHAT?If You're Her Husband. “A serial monogamist always wants to be in a relationship (I do not, btw ty google)
It's a great accusation, don't you think?:wink:
Oh, it's going well so far:smile: Hang in there!:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tamil fever
Fine,I'm just listening to music.How r u?:smile:

I'm fine thanks:smile: just feeling lethargic and tired
i love history, i hate ICT! same!:biggrin: i dont think thats a word but okay:tongue: you supply weapon i'll deliver the goods!:wink::colone:

HAHAHAHAHA im pissing myself & its okay i made it a word now :clap2: how old are you?

Lol and I look like

some say i resemble her

other say i'm a copy of her

Spoiler

Original post by alishba-rosex
I'm fine thanks:smile: just feeling lethargic and tired

lol.me too.I slept at 3 cause there was a spider under my bed.I blame the spider for falling asleep in English.I have a Maths exam but I don't feel like revising.Expecting a 0,as usual.
I've always wanted to speak to the beautiful @thunder_chunky but I've never had the courage to say hi to her.

Original post by Danny the Geezer
No one. I hate you all.

You're a right old geezer aint you.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I've always wanted to speak to the beautiful @thunder_chunky but I've never had the courage to say hi to her.

You're a right old geezer aint you.

:u:

Think thunder_chunky is a guy mate!
lol.me too.I slept at 3 cause there was a spider under my bed.I blame the spider for falling asleep in English.I have a Maths exam but I don't feel like revising.Expecting a 0,as usual.

omg I hate spiders:cry:someone once chased me with one, and I screamed so loudly - I just don't like them:afraid: No, you'll be fine! Don't give up, some revision done and you'll ace it:crossedf:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
:u:

Think thunder_chunky is a guy mate!

Today she's not :wink:.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Followed you :wink:

Spoiler

Ty :3
Done :woo:
Well I'm new to tsr and a friend reccomended a few :biggrin:
@rachel.crabtree @CoolCavy @CheeseIsVeg @FireFreezer77 ofc :tongue: :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
@Changing Skies and @keturah.

You probably meant interact with on this forum - I don't quite have the same ideas :mmm:

Trust you :tongue:
omg I hate spiders:cry:someone once chased me with one, and I screamed so loudly - I just don't like them:afraid: No, you'll be fine! Don't give up, some revision done and you'll ace it:crossedf:

I'm in top set maths so its not easy to revise and I'm doing the new GCSE's.It not my actual GCSE but just like an overall test.I'm gonna die and fail.Might as well say :rip:.......
I'm in top set maths so its not easy to revise and I'm doing the new GCSE's.It not my actual GCSE but just like an overall test.I'm gonna die and fail.Might as well say :rip:.......

Ooh, what's the new spec like? Btw, this is a test, and give it your best shot, and even if you make errors, you can learn from them:smile:
Ooh, what's the new spec like? Btw, this is a test, and give it your best shot, and even if you make errors, you can learn from them:smile:

not when ur in the top maths set.when u get the lowest mark everyone looks at u like,u just committed a crime.
and the new GCSE is harddddddddddddddddddddd.I hate the Government:frown:
not when ur in the top maths set.when u get the lowest mark everyone looks at u like,u just committed a crime.
and the new GCSE is harddddddddddddddddddddd.I hate the Government:frown:

That is so true:frown: but I've just done my Maths GCSE, so I don't need to worry about anyone. Yeah, it's like they're set out on seeing us fail/ is there anything I can do to help?
I've learnt so much stuff from you today like flocca whatever that word was and monogamist - WHAT?If You're Her Husband. “A serial monogamist always wants to be in a relationship (I do not, btw ty google)
It's a great accusation, don't you think?:wink:
Oh, it's going well so far:smile: Hang in there!:h:

what can i say, im an influential guy :wink: thats a serial monogamist?:biggrin: a normal one is just a spouse!:heart: no i'd preferably not have it if thats ok rose?:wink:

Quick Reply