The Student Room Group

ex got a girlfriend and im pissed

we dated like 2 years ago and we've dated literally many people after each other and its like totally cool
but like ive always been protective when he flirts with girls in front of me
im not the jealous type but today i found out he had a gf and usually we tell each other this crap
i've never seen her and idk why i feel pissed off
how can i make him miss me for like 3 seconds
do you still have feelings for them?
You need to get over it. Simples.
Original post by Anonymous
we dated like 2 years ago and we've dated literally many people after each other and its like totally cool
but like ive always been protective when he flirts with girls in front of me
im not the jealous type but today i found out he had a gf and usually we tell each other this crap
i've never seen her and idk why i feel pissed off
how can i make him miss me for like 3 seconds

You don't. Just block him out of your life.

Original post by Mrs.Grey
Simples.
>2 years ago
>you most likely broke up with him
>now jealous when you see he's happy

Why do women do this then play the victim card?
Take it as a hint you need to move on.
Do not surrender to Jealousy. "Jealousy Kills"

You still have feelings for him,Talk to him about it.
Reply 7
Original post by BirdIsWord
>2 years ago
>you most likely broke up with him
>now jealous when you see he's happy

Why do women do this then play the victim card?

oh shi t
Reply 8
Original post by booksandcats
do you still have feelings for them?

no its just an instinct to be protective idk its weird
no its just an instinct to be protective idk its weird

Bull. ****.

You're jealous. Why else would you want him to "miss you for like 3 seconds"?

Therefore you still have feelings for him. Otherwise, why would you be jealous?

Sort it out mate.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Bull. ****.

You're jealous. Why else would you want him to "miss you for like 3 seconds"?

Therefore you still have feelings for him. Otherwise, why would you be jealous?

Sort it out mate.

im not exactly JEALOUS like we've literally dated many other people after each other and i was ok w it. i just feel annoyed. jesus
im not exactly JEALOUS like we've literally dated many other people after each other and i was ok w it. i just feel annoyed. jesus

No, you want him to miss you. That's jealousy, whether you admit it or not.

Even if in some distant realm it transpires, surprisingly, not to be jealousy, then you're merely trying to be spiteful... which means that you've got unresolved issue with him (which usually tends to be residual feelings).

Get your **** together and try not ruin someone else's relationship for the hell of it, k?
Original post by Drunk Punx
No, you want him to miss you. That's jealousy, whether you admit it or not.

Even if in some distant realm it transpires, surprisingly, not to be jealousy, then you're merely trying to be spiteful... which means that you've got unresolved issue with him (which usually tends to be residual feelings).

Get your **** together and try not ruin someone else's relationship for the hell of it, k?

you're getting soo heated. im obviously not going to break him and his gf up or 'ruin their relationship'! i dont even know the damn girl. and if i wasnt jealous before im deffo not now. the main problem is that i found out rather than him telling me, which annoys me as we usually tell each other these things. i lit just wanted him to miss me for 3 secs and to remember that we actually tell each other when the other is in a relationship and crap. chill the **** out
you're getting soo heated. im obviously not going to break him and his gf up or 'ruin their relationship'! i dont even know the damn girl. and if i wasnt jealous before im deffo not now. the main problem is that i found out rather than him telling me, which annoys me as we usually tell each other these things. i lit just wanted him to miss me for 3 secs and to remember that we actually tell each other when the other is in a relationship and crap. chill the **** out

Not particularly heated, I've got the window open so I'm actually feeling a nice breeze.

Justify it any way you want, I'm merely inferring meaning from your words. If you can't handle that, then that's for you to deal with and not me. Fact is, you wanted him to miss you, which speaks more volumes about you than you'd think. But far be it from me to point out the elephant in the room.

Quick Reply

Latest