The Student Room Group

Shooting in gay club in Florida

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
filthy islam ffs
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
we both know you love to see dead liberals and you think their deaths are their own, personal fault

Have you, or have you never hoped that another TSR user becomes the victim of a terrorist attack?
Original post by The_Opinion
Have you, or have you never hoped that another TSR user becomes the victim of a terrorist attack?

Yes, but don't pretend you haven't thought that of people. You're the one who literally said the people who died personally brought it on themselves.
Yes, but don't pretend you haven't thought that of people. You're the one who literally said the people who died personally brought it on themselves.

You still didn't answer the question.

No I did not, you are still triggered and not saying what I actually said.
You still didn't answer the question.

No I did not, you are still triggered and not saying what I actually said.

Further evidence of your blindness

I quite clearly said "yes"

did you lose your glasses or something?
We now live in a world where criticism of Muslim homophobia is islamophobia.
Did everyone see those texts released by the mother of one of the victims?

Harrowing stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/36514358
Original post by Noodle0

True, thanks to leftists.

I hope that the gay community is now going to launch an anti-islamophobia rally somewhere.
True, thanks to leftists.

I hope that the gay community is now going to launch an anti-islamophobia rally somewhere.

You've already made quite a performance demonstrating your incapability to even read things, you'd better run away before you make even more of a fool of yourself.
You've already made quite a performance demonstrating your incapability to even read things, you'd better run away before you make even more of a fool of yourself.

And you have shown yourself to be the kind of user wishes that other TSR users become victims of terrorist attacks, you are in no position to take a moral high ground.
The people saying this wasn't a homophobic attack are just worried because they just realised that they share a trait with a mass murderer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you have shown yourself to be the kind of user wishes that other TSR users become victims of terrorist attacks, you are in no position to take a moral high ground.

whats worse? wishing one person experiences a terror attack first hand, or saying all those who died yesterday deserved it? lmao
whats worse? wishing one person experiences a terror attack first hand, or saying all those who died yesterday deserved it? lmao

Wishing that people will be killed is worse
Original post by joecphillips
Wishing that people will be killed is worse

possibly, but thankfully no one has done that
possibly, but thankfully no one has done that

You have said you want have wished that people would be victims of a terror attack.
Original post by joecphillips
You have said you want have wished that people would be victims of a terror attack.

you can be a victim of a terror attack without dying :rolleyes:
Original post by ivybridge
It's disrespectful - rather than actually focusing on what happened and sharing his condolences, he uses it for a political end. 50 people have been murdered. Nobody needs to hear some bitter bickering from a blonde orange.

Interesting how you say Donald Trump is being disrespectful and yet you're the one disrespecting him.
Original post by Ladbants
Interesting how you say Donald Trump is being disrespectful and yet you're the one disrespecting him.

Oh, is that all you can say? There's a mega difference between the two.
Original post by Noodle0

Not even slightly true.
Original post by ivybridge
Not even slightly true.

How isn't it? The lefties & SJW love to pretend that Islam is all rainbows and sunshine and calls Islamophobia to anyone who criticises it, even when there is 11 Islamic countries that still execute people for being gay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending