The Student Room Group

why are people so annoying bc i dont have a phone

Scroll to see replies

Go revise.
Original post by gameofno
SAME and then if something happens and i dont find out people are like 'yeah well if you had whatsapp...' like just stfu

OMG.I HATE THAT TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate it especially when u have a different teacher and everyone takes there phone out.Then they're messaging in the middle of class,and when I ask what happened......."well if u had a phone....All u have to do is get Whatsapp and then u wont be so left out."
I think stfu!
Reply 22
Original post by tamil fever
I hate it especially when u have a different teacher and everyone takes there phone out.Then they're messaging in the middle of class,and when I ask what happened......."well if u had a phone....All u have to do is get Whatsapp and then u wont be so left out."
I think stfu!

EXACTLY SMH like they dont stop saying that and they dont consider the fact that if i wanted a phone to talk to their annoying asses i'd get one -.-
omg.I thought I was the only one!
My friends keep on saying get a phone,but the thing is I don't want one and now they're like we have to add you in the Whatsapp group so you better get one.Its really annoying but I told them to get over it.

SAME and then if something happens and i dont find out people are like 'yeah well if you had whatsapp...' like just stfu

finally, I'm not the only one!!
Ha, I never look check my phone! I think it's because there is like no signal at home and even if you do receive texts they come through in bits. Now I'm at uni I just don't use my phone as I'm not used to having full signal!
I think stfu!

EXACTLY SMH like they dont stop saying that and they dont consider the fact that if i wanted a phone to talk to their annoying asses i'd get one -.-

Thankgod hardly anyone had a phone in school and i was in year 8 when Facebook was created so none of this drama.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending