The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Thanks you too! You won't have to worry
Thanks soooo much you have really helped, i actually feel more confident by looking at the answers, mine were quite similar and i did every question so im sure to get a few method marks if i did the question wrong. The first paper didnt go so well for me, this depends a lot for me, hoping i can swing that A but im not sure...guess i have to wait for results day :s-smilie:
aww thanks ever so much :smile:
maths is just the only exam im worried about everything else im quite confident with. guess i can only pray to god to help me
Thank you so much:h: x
now I can see how I've officially done:biggrin:
I hope so too:tongue: x
Good luck to you too and yeah your right , it took a lot of revision but i think i finally got there but who knows :tongue:

its quite odd that im only worried about maths and not the others. most people find triple science hard but i find it to be easy , a lot easier than maths. english language and literature is easy too tbh
This is soo helpful! Thank you for that! What else are you planning on taking for A-levels?
Reply 487
do you get full marks if you have working but its not the working they want but get the right answer?
Wish I had got 200 marks out of 200, instead reached 181 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:, predicting I have got about 87 on the non calculator and 94 on the calculator which im guessing is an A*. Good luck with all your exams guys!!!
Reply 489
is 156/200 an A*?
me too and i do history and business there actually easy to do mostly CA based got A's in them both. for me it has to be computing and maths to be the most challenging but not really too concerned with computing just maths because its obvs important.

well thanks anyway really helped me to calm down i was just a bag of nerves

Good luck hope you get the grades you want (p.s you will get them)
Original post by remy12
Bruh that could still be full UMS that's amazing!!

Don't think so because each mark is worth 1 UMS.
Original post by remy12
No one asked for your bullsh.it ass opinion so zip it!

Go and get a f*cking life, and stop bulls**tting in the group. Paedophilia is banned and ur committing that offence now
Same! Except for economics - instead I'm doing RS.
Btw that remy guy is a tw*t just ignore his irrelevent comments :mad:
I was torn between doing economics and RS actually so I might try economics for a week to see what it's like. :tongue:
And yeah, it's unnecessary especially in the month of ramadan :colonhash:
Really? I find RS quite easy like a doss subject :O But the teachers in my school are brill at teaching it so maybe thats why. Economics is becoming quite popular as well as an A level subject.
Reply 496
thot
Reply 497
Original post by hafsa473
Same! Except for economics - instead I'm doing RS.
Btw that remy guy is a tw*t just ignore his irrelevent comments :mad:

YOur a **** *****
Anything for a friend, i'm surprised now one else stood up, don't worry your true mates will always be by your side!:colondollar:
Original post by hafsa473
Really? I find RS quite easy like a doss subject :O But the teachers in my school are brill at teaching it so maybe thats why. Economics is becoming quite popular as well as an A level subject.

Hey, hafsa i agree with you, i love and find rs easy! Are you doing the ocr rs philosophy exam btw?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending