The Student Room Group

The UK needs to STOP growing! (Out the EU I say)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by drogon
I dont need to argue. Others have already debunked your stupid argument.

It's not debunked.
Reply 41
Original post by D_Legend
what the coon did i just read

We need to fix our countries food supply.
Reply 42
Original post by 2016_GCSE
It's not debunked.

It does not need to, its so ridiculous its laughable.
Reply 43
Original post by scrotgrot
Ouchhh, Tory Greens are just the worst ... it's not the 70s, nobody believes in Malthusianism any more.

It's not about been 100% green it's about protecting our nation's food supply's from global warming and the like.
Reply 44
It's not debunked.

You're so stupid you don't even realise it. And i'm not even saying that as an insult. You're so simple minded you cannot even fathom the truth. Leaving the EU won't solve anything. It's obvious that you're not well educated in this so i suggest you lose the bigotry and do some research.
Reply 45
Original post by Maker

It' not ridiculous. Why not say what part's are most ridiculous rather than been so general.
Reply 46
Original post by Maker

This.
Reply 47
Original post by drogon
You're so stupid you don't even realise it. And i'm not even saying that as an insult. You're so simple minded you cannot even fathom the truth. Leaving the EU won't solve anything. It's obvious that you're not well educated in this so i suggest you lose the bigotry and do some research.

Come back to me in 40 years or so when the UK can't supply it's own people with food.
Reply 48
It' not ridiculous. Why not say what part's are most ridiculous rather than been so general.

*parts

Education has failed you.
Reply 49
Original post by drogon
This.

That explains nothing.
Reply 50
Original post by drogon
*parts

Education has failed you.

Auto correct.
Reply 51
Come back to me in 40 years or so when the UK can't supply it's own people with food.

I'm not going to give you anymore attention, it's not your fault you're this stupid and lack intuition.
Reply 52
Original post by drogon
I'm not going to give you anymore attention, it's not your fault you're this stupid and lack intuition.

If the UK's supplyer's lose 33% of there arable land are they going to supply us? NO they will feed there own people.
Reply 53
If the UK's supplyer's lose 33% of there arable land are they going to supply us? NO they will feed there own people.

*suppliers

How can they supply us land you ****ing idiot? We import food from other countries, leaving the EU only deters this trade. Ffs **** off you uneducated moron
Reply 54
Original post by drogon
*suppliers

How can they supply us land you ****ing idiot? We import food from other countries, leaving the EU only deters this trade. Ffs **** off you uneducated moron

They obviously don't supply land..... does anyone?

They supply us the food and you know that because you soon after said that so why infer the worst stuff you can?
Reply 55
Staying in the EU allows more people to come making it harder to achieve self sufficiency and therefore putting us more at risk.
Reply 56

They supply us the food and you know that because you soon after said that so why infer the worst stuff you can?

Wow, bet you're on track for a D in english you illiterate prick
Reply 57
Original post by drogon
Wow, bet you're on track for a D in english you illiterate prick

Very wrong, I got a C last mocks. Going off topic now are we? Guess your burners run cold.
Whether we leave the EU or not, we will always have a high level of immigration.
Reply 59
Original post by loginrunner
Whether we leave the EU or not, we will always have a high level of immigration.

In the EU we can't plug it.

Out the EU we can plug it.

Quick Reply