The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Open borders = not something the United States has.

No. The attacker in Orlando was born in America - his parents did not commit nor condone what their son did. Stop.

I know that he was born in the US, but his parents were not. Those parents were n the US as a result of open borders, the same as many of the attackers from various Europe based attacks.
I'm not even going to entertain this *******s. I don't support Trump for a range of reasons. I don't support open borders. Open borders did not cause the attack in Orlando, nor the attack in Paris, nor the attack in Brussels. They were by people born and bred in those countries. Educate your tiny ****ing brain.

But the loonie lefty crew are constantly painting the right wing parties as racists for wanting proper background checks. If lax background checks result in this then imagine what open borders will do. Nothing short of an annihilation.

If you are against Trump then that means you are for Hilary as there is no 3rd option (independents have no chance). Doing nothing, often has worse consequences than making a decision so whether you oppose Trump or abstain on the matter. You are tacitly giving your approval for open borders and further attacks on our people.

aq2m1mY_700b.jpg
Original post by Newsout
The actual meaning of that is because Jesus is called the Prince of peace in the Bible and those who believe in him believe in him because he's the source of eternal salvation (John 14:6)

But since there's an eternal conflict between good and bad and God brought his son as a person who divides the good from the evil

His visit to the earth, some children would be set against parents and a man’s enemies might be those within his own household. This is because many who choose to follow Christ are hated by their family.

A true disciple should be able to die for Christ, carry a cross for him and face persecution for him, The love of Jesus represents a battle that true disciples must face to be worthy of him that's what the sword means.

So you gave an interpretation? Why can't a Muslim do the same with their so-called Quranic violent verses?
The white Europeans should have been stopped from invading the US in the first place.
Moreover, the vast majority of the US are immigrants (except for the native Americans) so why is Trump (an immigrant) trying to "build a wall" and ban Muslims?
Original post by champ_mc99
So you gave an interpretation? Why can't a Muslim do the same with their so-called Quranic violent verses?

LMAO, what's interpretation can justify, beat your wife if you she doesn't answer you? LMAO.

Or slay the jews and christians wherever you find them?
answer:no

by banning all muslims, what will be achieved? absolutely nothing, it doesn't solve terrorism, it just deprives humans of their natural human right to which everyone is entitled to (thank you GCSE RS)

i think if the country had a better approach towards muslims, such as accept them more despite their clothing or beliefs, the country would probably be safer, for example look at canada, it hasn't had a terrorist attack in years or something, and only recently the president interacted with muslims and went to a mosque with no back up or guards, yet americans are not even willing to smile at muslims and thats the problem

forget extremists for a moment, if we treated the muslims in our country with respect and showed them that they belong as much as anyone else then the world will probably be safer.

you cant solve and issue by pushing it away trump, if theres and issue you have to straight on solve it and not push it away to some other country
Original post by Jebedee
But the loonie lefty crew are constantly painting the right wing parties as racists for wanting proper background checks. If lax background checks result in this then imagine what open borders will do. Nothing short of an annihilation.If you are against Trump then that means you are for Hilary as there is no 3rd option (independents have no chance). Doing nothing, often has worse consequences than making a decision so whether you oppose Trump or abstain on the matter. You are tacitly giving your approval for open borders and further attacks on our people. aq2m1mY_700b.jpg
Perhaps the user in question wants to see terrorist attacks on gays? It would explain a lot.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Mate your a bloody biased nationalist bastard.
You included websiutes that a are biased
American renaissance WOW
american obsersver *so reliable*
News observer is prob the only legit and lol what did you type in google?
'-nonwhite-violent-crime-rate-fbi/'

Calm down babe.
Original post by Jebedee
But the loonie lefty crew are constantly painting the right wing parties as racists for wanting proper background checks. If lax background checks result in this then imagine what open borders will do. Nothing short of an annihilation.

If you are against Trump then that means you are for Hilary as there is no 3rd option (independents have no chance). Doing nothing, often has worse consequences than making a decision so whether you oppose Trump or abstain on the matter. You are tacitly giving your approval for open borders and further attacks on our people.

aq2m1mY_700b.jpg

I'm for none of them. I'm a citizen of Great Britain - I have no say in American politics.

You are completely manipulating this situation; there are lots of things to consider and Hilary Clinton was defence secretary - she wants to protect her people and you're absolutely hilarious considering Trump is okaying the Middle East acquiring nuclear weapons and isn't cautious about using them himself. You think that is going to protect America? Yeah, pull your head from your backside.
Original post by Newsout
Calm down babe.

Thanks hon :colondollar:
Original post by sfaraj

by banning all muslims, what will be achieved? absolutely nothing, it doesn't solve terrorism, it just deprives humans of their natural human right to which everyone is entitled to (thank you GCSE RS)

i think if the country had a better approach towards muslims, such as accept them more despite their clothing or beliefs, the country would probably be safer, for example look at canada, it hasn't had a terrorist attack in years or something, and only recently the president interacted with muslims and went to a mosque with no back up or guards, yet americans are not even willing to smile at muslims and thats the problem

forget extremists for a moment, if we treated the muslims in our country with respect and showed them that they belong as much as anyone else then the world will probably be safer.

you cant solve and issue by pushing it away trump, if theres and issue you have to straight on solve it and not push it away to some other country

LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by The_Opinion
Perhaps the user in question wants to see terrorist attacks on gays? It would explain a lot.

A gay man wants to see terrorist attacks on gays? Right.

Original post by Newsout
LMAO, what's interpretation can justify, beat your wife if you she doesn't answer you? LMAO.

Or slay the jews and christians wherever you find them?

LMAO when none of that happens here in the bloody 21st century
Original post by sfaraj

Lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

The rest of your post is also utter BS.
Why is the issue of homophobia ,lax gun policy and domestic violence being ignored in this case ?
It seems that people are missing the point.
A gay man wants to see terrorist attacks on gays? Right.

It would provide logic as to why you support increasing the presence of Islam in the Western world.
Original post by The_Opinion

i said years and did not specify, and wiki? really?

idc what you think of my post, i didnt write the post for you, couldnt give a flying donkey about your opinion love x
Original post by the_opinion

hahahahahahahha
Before the attack over 50% of americans supported it.

Latest

Trending

Trending