Irish Prime Minister plans to school Trump

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
As if Trump cares about what the Irish think:laugh:
nobody cares about enda kenny
stupid spud-faced leprechaun
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Just another blowhard, not worth Trump's time.
Original post by sleepysnooze
nobody cares about enda kenny
stupid spud-faced leprechaun

Hey, if you can call the Irish spud-faced leprechauns can I call Africans melon eating monkeys ?
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Hey, if you can call the Irish spud-faced leprechauns can I call Africans melon eating monkeys ?

it's not a comparable situation though because
1) it was a joke anyway
2) "spud-face" is related to his nationality, not his race.
it's not a comparable situation though because
1) it was a joke anyway
2) "spud-face" is related to his nationality, not his race.

I was joking as well.

The Irish are synonymous with 'spuds' and the Irish are technically a race.

"Men with Gaelic surnames coming from the west of Ireland are descendants of the oldest inhabitants of Europe. In a recent study, scientists at Trinity College, Dublin, created a new genetic map of the people of Ireland. By comparing this map to European genetic maps they have shown that the Irish are one of the last remnants of the pre-Neolithic hunters and gatherers who were living throughout Europe over 10,000 years ago, before the invention of agriculture."
I was joking as well.

The Irish are synonymous with 'spuds' and the Irish are technically a race.

they're white. they're a different ethnicity of "white" but they're not a different "race". and "spuds" relate to their country's agricultural traditions, not their race
they're white. they're a different ethnicity of "white" but they're not a different "race". and "spuds" relate to their country's agricultural traditions, not their race

So it's OK to make derogatory statements about sub-ethnic groups, so long as they are white ?

Go it !
He's a complete idiot white-knighting for blacks and muslims.
So it's OK to make derogatory statements about sub-ethnic groups, so long as they are white ?

Go it !

no you've missed the point - I wasn't making fun of irish people as an ethnicity, I was making fun of this prime minister based on his country's stereotypes and traditions. it's based on geography, not biology
no you've missed the point - I wasn't making fun of irish people as an ethnicity, I was making fun of this prime minister based on his country's stereotypes and traditions. it's based on geography, not biology

So, by contrast, it would then be OK to call black people 'spear chuckers' because it isn't related to their biological makeup ? This seems really complex.

Have i got it right this time ?
So, by contrast, it would then be OK to call black people 'spear chuckers' because it isn't related to their biological makeup ? This seems really complex.

Have i got it right this time ?

it would depend on which country you were talking about I suppose 0 but are spears specific to that nation? because that's probably a weapon that a lot of nations' armies have ultimately used. but remember - you'#re using the word "black people", not something like "ethiopian" or "nigerian" so no you haven't got it very right
Imagine being lectured on racism by Enda Kenny. From his Wiki:

"N****r" remarks, 2002[edit]
In September 2002, Kenny was accused of making racist remarks after he used the word "n****r" in a joke relating to Patrice Lumumba, the assassinated first Prime Minister of Congo. Kenny wanted his "obscure joke" to be suppressed and specifically asked journalists not to report it, though Enda's "chortling repetition of the inflammatory word" was carried by the Sunday Independent newspaper.[25] He was subsequently condemned by race campaigners in Britain and abroad.[26][27] Matters were made worse when it emerged that several of Lumumba's relatives, including a son and several grandchildren, lived in Tallaght.[28]
Original post by Mathemagicien
Enda Kenny, Irish Prime Minister: I'll meet Donald Trump and tell him why his views are racist and dangerous

The Irish Prime Minister massively overrates his importance. Ireland is smaller (population-wise and economically) than London, than many American states, than many Australian states. The Irish state is a glorified local government

Quick Reply