The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LoL she said Canada hasn't had a terrorist attack in years.

The Opinion posts an article from 2014, then she says she didn't specify the years

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Original post by Newsout
LoL she said Canada hasn't had a terrorist attack in years.The Opinion posts an article from 2014, then she says she didn't specify the years :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
These people just cant be believed lol, soon they will start to judge the attacks in days to make it seem like a longer time, e.g. "There has been an attack for more than 40 days! There is no problem"
Original post by ivybridge
That isn't what I support - are you mentally impaired? How many times must I say it.

So why do you support bringing there migrants into the UK / Europe?
Original post by The_Opinion
These people just cant be believed lol, soon they will start to judge the attacks in days to make it seem like a longer time, e.g. "There has been an attack for more than 40 days! There is no problem"

Too many unreal fails in just one long load of BS hahaha.

Thanks for the entertainment @sfaraj
Original post by ivybridge
I'm for none of them. I'm a citizen of Great Britain - I have no say in American politics.

You are completely manipulating this situation; there are lots of things to consider and Hilary Clinton was defence secretary - she wants to protect her people and you're absolutely hilarious considering Trump is okaying the Middle East acquiring nuclear weapons and isn't cautious about using them himself. You think that is going to protect America? Yeah, pull your head from your backside.

Doesn't matter if you have a say. Your opinions are a tell on your character.

Hilary wants to protect her people? Really? The only thing she protects are her secrets and her bank balance. Please provide a link for your conjecture on Trump.

Original post by The_Opinion
Perhaps the user in question wants to see terrorist attacks on gays? It would explain a lot.

I don't think he/she is evil, just very selfish as his/her wanting to avoid criticism and avoid being called a racist is coming in as more important than saving lives.
Reply 165
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
And yet his statements are reminiscent of comments you'd expect from ignorant children :toofunny:

He's intelligent, but he plays the fool to appeal to the uneducated. Tea Parties leaders often did that before him. These guys all went to Ivy League unis; they're smart!

Watch this till the end:
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ahba3f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-gretchen-carlson-dumbs-down
No matter how backwards Islam is, banning Muslims is against all values of liberty. What happened to freedom of thought? What happened to our beliefs in individuality? It is true that Muslims are more likely in general than any other group to perform a terrorist attack, but this doesn't mean every one of them will. I wouldn't be against stricter monitoring of Muslims, but we should never ban an individual from a place like the United States just because they believe in a different biblical version than you do.

In short, many more innocent Muslims will have their lives tremendously affected by this decision than terrorists will be stopped. This decision will cause harm to millions of innocent individuals, just because we're not strong enough to sieve the good from the evil, and to have stricter security measures.

Plus, if we know ban the Muslims, who knows who we'll ban next. Maybe it will be those who don't agree with us politically, and maybe we'll end up giving up our democracy for a fascist state.

Also, how the hell is he going to differentiate between Muslims and Ex-Muslims and Arab Christians? Unless of course it will be a racial ban on all Arabs/Middle-Easterners, which is just plain racist to say the least.

"isis kills christian for refusing to convert to islam sickening video" yeah of course its a sickening video, do you have proof that every single muslim out there condones killing other religions, fam the number of multi-faith event i go to which have a lot of muslims shows that the majority have nothing against other religions otherwise i would've gone to a muslim only school but no, i dont. and my sister is in a damn catholic school therefore that wedsite is utter bs

"jihadi watch" love the chosen website! if one muslim does something does that mean every single muslim does the same?

if one christian shot someone, people would say it is wrong to say all christians are the same

domestic violence is serious and should be dealt with and can occur in every country in every religion
Trump is a shameless opportunistic who's playing on irrational fears of ISIS and immigration. He knows the recent rhetoric will no doubt impress his gullible followers for now, but I wouldn't be surprised at another flip-flop in a few months regarding the absurd proposal to ban Muslims immigrating to the US.
Original post by sfaraj
"isis kills christian for refusing to convert to islam sickening video" yeah of course its a sickening video, do you have proof that every single muslim out there condones killing other religions, fam the number of multi-faith event i go to which have a lot of muslims shows that the majority have nothing against other religions otherwise i would've gone to a muslim only school but no, i dont. and my sister is in a damn catholic school therefore that wedsite is utter bs

"jihadi watch" love the chosen website! if one muslim does something does that mean every single muslim does the same?

if one christian shot someone, people would say it is wrong to say all christians are the same

domestic violence is serious and should be dealt with and can occur in every country in every religion

Are you okay?

You claimed that muslims don't beat their wives or kills Christians in the 21st century.

I provided 2 links showing both those things happening yet you're trying to discredit the sites I used and going on some Whataboutery nonsense?

LMAO.

"I didn't specify the years"

Cringe
Original post by Newsout
Too many unreal fails in just one long load of BS hahaha.

Thanks for the entertainment @sfaraj

oh no, dont thank me thank trump :smile: Xxxxxxx

plus i dont think i was in any wrong for not specifying the year, i did say years and i did not specify so uhhhhhh i was not in the wrong

(there was an attack in canada on muslims too, didnt think to link that in too did ya xx)

Judging Muslims on the basis of the actions of ISIS is unfair, given the fact that it's mainly Muslims who are dying daily fighting ISIS.
Original post by Newsout
Are you okay?

You claimed that muslims don't beat their wives or kills Christians in the 21st century.

I provided 2 links showing both those things happening yet you're trying to discredit the sites I used and going on some Whataboutery nonsense?

LMAO.

"I didn't specify the years"

Cringe

LMAO i dont know whose cringier you or jacob saggytit

its only whataboutery nonsense because you dont agree with it

cringe
Reply 173
Original post by sfaraj
LMAO i dont know whose cringier you or jacob saggytit

its only whataboutery nonsense because you dont agree with it

cringe

Can you write coherent sentences please?
Original post by oShahpo
Judging Muslims on the basis of the actions of ISIS is unfair, given the fact that it's mainly Muslims who are dying daily fighting ISIS.

Terrible example.

Did you know that 1 in 5 syrians fleeing ISIS persecution actually agree with ISIS?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260149/1-5-syrians-support-isis-thats-2000-obamas-10000-daniel-greenfield
Original post by sfaraj
oh no, dont thank me thank trump :smile: Xxxxxxx

plus i dont think i was in any wrong for not specifying the year, i did say years and i did not specify so uhhhhhh i was not in the wrong

(there was an attack in canada on muslims too, didnt think to link that in too did ya xx)

The world is not flat.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Everything she posts is like that tbh. :biggrin:

LOL, what an absolute moron she is.

Aren't there any smart Muslims on here worth my time?
Original post by Josb

It's like asking a bat to see
Original post by Josb

no im alright thanks x i dont need to please you xxxxxxx
Original post by Josb
He's intelligent, but he plays the fool to appeal to the uneducated. Tea Parties leaders often did that before him. These guys all went to Ivy League unis; they're smart!

Watch this till the end:
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ahba3f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-gretchen-carlson-dumbs-down

Indeed. I highly doubt he believes most of the controversial things he says. He really is the epitome of a demagogue.

Latest

Trending

Trending