The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Newsout
Terrible example.

Did you know that 1 in 5 syrians fleeing ISIS persecution actually agree with ISIS?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260149/1-5-syrians-support-isis-thats-2000-obamas-10000-daniel-greenfield

84% think Islamic State are a "strongly negative" influence

so that's 15 % who may or may not think the opposite. 15/100 is less than 1 in 5, and more importantly, it doesn't state in any way that the rest don't think it's a negative influence at all.

But anyway, still 1 in 5 Syrians or Iraqis is not representative of the whole Muslim population, specially those in the West.
Reply 181
Original post by Newsout
LOL, what an absolute moron she is.

Aren't there any smart Muslims on here worth my time?

I've seen a Muslim guy yesterday who said that Muslims have a problem with homosexuality and that some parents will cheer at the news. He added that problem should be addressed. He's the only Muslim who made a correct statement so far. The path is still long...
Original post by Josb
I've seen a Muslim guy yesterday who said that Muslims have a problem with homosexuality and that some parents will cheer at the news. He added that problem should be addressed. He's the only Muslim who made a correct statement so far. The path is still long...

Who is he please.

Someone with a Brain
Reply 183
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Indeed. I highly doubt he believes most of the controversial things he says. He really is the epitome of a demagogue.

Moreover, he supported a ban on assault rifles in the past.

In his book The America We Deserve, published in 2000, Trump took a much more moderate position, criticizing Democrats who argue for total gun confiscation but also Republicans who “walk the NRA line”:

It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.

He concluded: “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”
https://theintercept.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-in-2000-i-support-the-ban-on-assault-weapons/
Original post by oShahpo

84% think Islamic State are a "strongly negative" influence

so that's 15 % who may or may not think the opposite. 15/100 is less than 1 in 5, and more importantly, it doesn't state in any way that the rest don't think it's a negative influence at all.

But anyway, still 1 in 5 Syrians or Iraqis is not representative of the whole Muslim population, specially those in the West.

When will you guys realise that what the majority feels right now doesn't mean anything as of right now?

What has the peaceful majority of muslims EVER DONE to combat terrorism in the west?

Western muslims spend more time protesting in the street when their False prophet is depicted by a satire magazine or celebrating the deaths of soldiers in the streets than they do marching against terrorism.

So enough with this "most muslims are peaceful, duh 1.6 billon muslims" argument

It's stupid, repetitive, flawed and most importantly, irrelevant.
(edited 7 years ago)
No, this whole incident should prove to that thick skulled ape that a ban on Muslim immigration will not stop domestic extremists.
Reply 186
Original post by Newsout
Who is he please.

Someone with a Brain

ThatMuslimGuy or something.
SShhhh ... Donald is talking again..
Original post by Josb
Moreover, he supported a ban on assault rifles in the past.

In his book The America We Deserve, published in 2000, Trump took a much more moderate position, criticizing Democrats who argue for total gun confiscation but also Republicans who “walk the NRA line”:

It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.

He concluded: “I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”
https://theintercept.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-in-2000-i-support-the-ban-on-assault-weapons/

Wow
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
No, this whole incident should prove to that thick skulled ape that a ban on Muslim immigration will not stop domestic extremists.

Yes it would have, as he never would have been born in the US in the first place.
Reply 191
Original post by Newsout
Terrible example.

Did you know that 1 in 5 syrians fleeing ISIS persecution actually agree with ISIS?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260149/1-5-syrians-support-isis-thats-2000-obamas-10000-daniel-greenfield

Firstly, well done for selecting an article that is biased.

I am not going to take a site with a motto of "INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT."

The best way to do that is to stop taking in refugees who are members of the two quarreling Muslim sects, Sunni and Shiite, and only take in Christian refugees and other non-combatants in this Islamic religious war.

This was what the article had to conclude. Do you really read this utter piece of rubbish?

The reality we have to face right now is the thread of the radical extreme right, like yourself, chasing and frantically searching for bizarre and incorrect statistics such as this to get your Islamophobic points across. Before you start muttering on about how Islamophobia does not exist/you are not Islamophobic, I will begin by saying that is generally means a prejudice against Muslims.

Looking at the nature of this source, I'm starting to think that you are a Islamophobe.

You generally believe that Syrians fleeing from ISIS support ISIS? What is this clickbait trash? That's like saying that black people support the KKK.

The poll results were also taken from http://thereligionofpeace.com/. I had a little look around.

Ramadan Bombathon? This article uses THIS as a means of measuring terrorist attacks. I kid you not.

Sorry, I'm not taking you seriously from this point on. I suggest you think hard to yourself about where you get your information from.

Happy Ramadan and may Allah bless you with knowledge.
stirring speech from Mr trump just now. i never knew there was a word 'bigly' in the english language
Original post by The_Opinion
Yes it would have, as he never would have been born in the US in the first place.

Okay so the only thing Donald Trump is missing is a time machine

get your head fixed
Original post by Lujubi
Firstly, well done for selecting an article that is biased.

I am not going to take a site with a motto of "INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT."

This was what the article had to conclude. Do you really read this utter piece of rubbish?

The reality we have to face right now is the thread of the radical extreme right, like yourself, chasing and frantically searching for bizarre and incorrect statistics such as this to get your Islamophobic points across. Before you start muttering on about how Islamophobia does not exist/you are not Islamophobic, I will begin by saying that is generally means a prejudice against Muslims.

Looking at the nature of this source, I'm starting to think that you are a Islamophobe.

You generally believe that Syrians fleeing from ISIS support ISIS? What is this clickbait trash? That's like saying that black people support the KKK.

The poll results were also taken from http://thereligionofpeace.com/. I had a little look around.

Ramadan Bombathon? This article uses THIS as a means of measuring terrorist attacks. I kid you not.

Sorry, I'm not taking you seriously from this point on. I suggest you think hard to yourself about where you get your information from.

Happy Ramadan and may Allah bless you with knowledge.

Not only did you not disprove the statistic, just going around stupid circles spouting out nonsense, you said you won't take me serious just because of the nature of the article.

The only thing I care about is what the article title said, that 1 in 5 syrians fleeing ISIS have a positive view of ISIS

"That's like saying that black people support the KKK."

You see if you actually had a Brain you would realise that there are black people who support and are member s of the KKK you moron, and please keep the blessings of your false moon god to yourself.

If anyone needs Knowledge it's the brainless ignorant westernised muslims on TSR like yourself and the others that know nothing about Islam, or their false prophet.

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/local/black-men-start-kkk-chapter/
(edited 7 years ago)
The sad thing is that they're bloody constitution would argue that everyone in the club should have had they're own gun to protect themselves.
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Okay so the only thing Donald Trump is missing is a time machine

get your head fixed

So a ban now would protect not only against current trouble makers, but also prevent their children from ever being born in the country, you have to plan for the future. Not follow your approach of welcoming every terrorist possible and then crying when innocent people die.
As usual, the intelligent people of the world realise that fighting your enemies is no way to defeat them. Instead, you should help them become stronger and stronger in the hope that they will start to like you.
Original post by trumpisbae

so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key

Lol you are the illegal immigrants..What are you talking about? :doh::doh:
Your parents don't have native American roots..they have European roots.

Latest

Trending

Trending