SQUIRREEEEEEL!!!!

I missed your hairy ass too ;_;

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN YOU FLUFFY LIL' CREATURE YOU
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
SQUIRREEEEEEL!!!!

I missed your hairy ass too ;_;

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN YOU FLUFFY LIL' CREATURE YOU

:cry2: :hugs:

i'm good!!! TSR was sooo weird and quite with out you!!

i've got an exam tomorrow! im really scared for it :cry2:
Original post by mero22
Which store does the best makeup?

All my friends went to Sephora to do their makeup apparently they are really good.
Who ever went to sephora in my class looke hot and buff af in my school's prom. Wish they told me :frown: Now, i'm advising you.If you want to decide which is best go try your ideal five make up shops before the prom then pick the best one.
Reply 6
Original post by PrincessBO$$
All my friends went to Sephora to do their makeup apparently they are really good.
Who ever went to sephora in my class looke hot and buff af in my school's prom. Wish they told me :frown: Now, i'm advising you.If you want to decide which is best go try your ideal five make up shops before the prom then pick the best one.

We don't have Sephora in the UK. Thanks for the help :smile:
Original post by mero22
We don't have Sephora in the UK. Thanks for the help :smile:

lol 2 girls in my class went to paris for the day to get their make up done. My school is in england girl.
Desperate right
Reply 8
lol 2 girls in my class went to paris for the day to get their make up done. My school is in england girl.
Desperate right

That's dedication lol omg I wouldn't be able to do that.
ii think mac do make up, or benefit do good make up. Mostly depends on the person that works there that day rather than the store etc :smile:

Original post by mero22
Which store does the best makeup?
Original post by mero22

how much you willing to pay?
Reply 11
Original post by Rainbowcorn
ii think mac do make up, or benefit do good make up. Mostly depends on the person that works there that day rather than the store etc :smile:

The last time I went to Mac I was matched with the wrong foundation lol But I like all the products they have.
Original post by mero22

I know right, but it paid off their facs lit in the prom photos :^_^:
Mac is good to I heard :tongue:
Original post by mero22
The last time I went to Mac I was matched with the wrong foundation lol But I like all the products they have.

in that case go to NO 7 i think they have a machine device thingy that matches you with the right foundation
Reply 14
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
how much you willing to pay?

Not that much because my prom dress and shoes will cost a lot.
Reply 15
in that case go to NO 7 i think they have a machine device thingy that matches you with the right foundation

Hourglass does amazing makeup in every category for a big event like prom but it can be a somewhat expensive so Mac is a cheaper option but a bit mainstream and some of their products can break people out so you gotta weigh it up.
Reply 17
Original post by Francesca99x
Hourglass does amazing makeup in every category for a big event like prom but it can be a somewhat expensive so Mac is a cheaper option but a bit mainstream and some of their products can break people out so you gotta weigh it up.

The Mac foundation made me breakout. I guess it's because I wore a full coverage foundation everyday. Thanks I might try Hourglass.
why not clinque. Only reason ik this cuz my mate aint shut up about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending