The Student Room Group

'Mass shootings are staged and fake!', hoax, crisis actors etc etc.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByEeek
Sadly two of those people are my wife's sister and brother-in-law.

I bet they're frustrating company.
Reply 21
Original post by Ciel.
Maybe they didn't freaking see it, why don't you ask them? Stop trying to pick a fight with me over nothing, if you really want my attention that badly, PM me or something. :h:

What?

Mate, the guy asked a question of when the Youtube video you posted was made, which is a weird question because the dates of every Youtube video are always posted, so I thought the guy meant when was the actual video of Rodger saying those things were made, before or after the killing which is a reasonable question.

Then you started calling me names and you're asking me to PM you?
Reply 22
Original post by Newsout
What?

Mate, the guy asked a question of when the Youtube video you posted was made, which is a weird question because the dates of every Youtube video are always posted, so I thought the guy meant when was the actual video of Rodger saying those things were made, before or after the killing which is a reasonable question.

Then you started calling me names and you're asking me to PM you?

I get that. And I explained to you why I responded to him. That's it. So why do you keep quoting me? What do you want?
......... just let it go
Reply 23
Original post by Ciel.
I get that. And I explained to you why I responded to him. That's it. So why do you keep quoting me? What do you want?
......... just let it go

You gave him the wrong answer and I gave him the right one, and then you started calling me names.

Thats my problem, who the hell do you think you are?
Reply 24
Original post by Newsout
You gave him the wrong answer and I gave him the right one, and then you started calling me names.

Thats my problem, who the hell do you think you are?

" Was that made before or after it happened? " - referring to top 5 video.
" After... It happened on May 23, 2014, video was posted on 5 Jun 2014. Pretty disgusting, to make such a video almost right after the shooting, but... "
Says it all. You little attention hoe, get a life.
Reply 25
Original post by Ciel.
" Was that made before or after it happened? " - referring to top 5 video.
" After... It happened on May 23, 2014, video was posted on 5 Jun 2014. Pretty disgusting, to make such a video almost right after the shooting, but... "
Says it all. You little attention hoe, get a life.

How do you know that's what he was referring to you dense dullard?
Reply 26
Original post by Newsout
How do you know that's what he was referring to you dense dullard?

Because he quoted my post. With the video. Are you drunk, or something?
Reply 27
Original post by Ciel.
Because he quoted my post. With the video. Are you drunk, or something?

The video isn't the original you moron.

Face palm
Reply 28
Original post by Newsout
The video isn't the original you moron.

Face palm

Elliot Rodger Top 5 Moments is the 'original' and only top 5 moments video. Stop embarrassing yourself. We all know that his original vlog videos were made before the shootings when he was still alive. Duh. I guess you are just mentally challenged. Not using this as an insult, just stating a fact. Hope you're getting the help you need. Not going to bother responding to any of your further posts, clearly you have some real issues. Take care x
Reply 29
Original post by Ciel.
Elliot Rodger Top 5 Moments is the 'original' and only top 5 moments video. Stop embarrassing yourself. We all know that his original vlog videos were made before the shootings when he was still alive. Duh. I guess you are just mentally challenged. Not using this as an insult, just stating a fact. Hope you're getting the help you need. Not going to bother responding to any of your further posts, clearly you have some real issues. Take care x

He didn't which is why he asked the question you idiot.

How was he supposed to make the video before the killing when all the videos were made in a 3 day period?
Reply 30
Original post by Newsout
He didn't which is why he asked the question you idiot.

Hahahaha, sorry, I couldn't help myself, I know I promised not to reply to you but this is gold. Do you think the wifi connection up there in heaven is alright then?
Reply 31
Original post by Ciel.
Hahahaha, sorry, I couldn't help myself, I know I promised not to reply to you but this is gold. Do you think the wifi connection up there in heaven is alright then?

I give up

Later men
Reply 32
Original post by Newsout
I give up

Later men

Yeah, go out and get some fresh air, I'm sure you're an amazing person in real life lol.
Original post by MildredMalone
It's like idiots who think 9/11 was a hoax or inside job.

jet beams can't melt steel fuel innit
There are actually people to this day who harass the parents of the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting, accusing them of being fakers etc. Imagine if your child got killed and you have to constantly deal with that.

Also, remember on this forum after the Paris attacks? There were people on here who were going about how it was a "false flag" attack right after it happened when the bodies were still warm. Anyone who objected was a media-brainwashed sheep apparently :rolleyes:

Mongs.
Reply 35
Original post by KimKallstrom
There are actually people to this day who harass the parents of the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting, accusing them of being fakers etc. Imagine if your child got killed and you have to constantly deal with that.

Also, remember on this forum after the Paris attacks? There were people on here who were going about how it was a "false flag" attack right after it happened when the bodies were still warm. Anyone who objected was a media-brainwashed sheep apparently :rolleyes:

Mongs.

Honestly? I'm not even surprised. There are tons of 'educated' people, who actually believe that the earth is flat.
Original post by Alexion
jet beams can't melt steel fuel innit

haha, and "the explosion looked weird!" and all the other BS.
Original post by Ciel.
Honestly? I'm not even surprised. There are tons of 'educated' people, who actually believe that the earth is flat.

Yes, one specific one I was reading about was a university professor! Think he got suspended over it though.
Looks like there are more and more appearing, check the comments!
[video="youtube;uiBxr94XINg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg[/video]
Original post by Ciel.
What is wrong with those people? Can anyone please explain why are they so obsessed with 'conspiracies'? Sandy Hook - 'its a hoax!', Pairs, 'its a hoax!', even Orlando - they still think it's a hoax and an excuse to take away their guns. 'They are not real people, they're actors!' The crazy thing is, those people actually get thousands of supporters! Am I missing something?
Just a few examples.

Well you know what they say, Stupid people will be stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending