The Student Room Group

Maths non & calc questions help

Hi guys i just want to make sure if these questions are correct

NON CALC

1) For question 3 par t a, does it count as a mark if you put 'often' was repeated two times in question and answer boxes?

2) question 3 (part c)
Can you say that it's kinda biased to ask students in a maths room about how much crisp they buy because it's better like to ask in a shop or supermarket how much crisp people buy do i get a mark for it?

3) question 18 (part b)
would i get atleast 1 mark if i simplified it to?
37 5
--- - ---
15 3

4) For question 21 (part a) would i get at least 2 marks for putiing 0.8 and 0.3?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ikilliloot
Hi guys i just want to make sure if these questions are correct

NON CALC

1) For question 3 par t a, does it count as a mark if you put 'often' was repeated two times in question and answer boxes?

2) question 3 (part c)
Can you say that it's kinda biased to ask students in a maths room about how much crisp they buy because it's better like to ask in a shop or supermarket how much crisp people buy do i get a mark for it?

3) question 18 (part b)
would i get atleast 1 mark if i simplified it to?
37 5
--- - ---
15 3

4) For question 21 (part a) would i get at least 2 marks for putiing 0.8 and 0.3?

Firstly, we don't know which exam board you're talking about.
Secondly, no-one can know the answers to your queries until the official mark scheme gets published in mid-July.
Reply 2
Original post by HapaxOromenon3
Firstly, we don't know which exam board you're talking about.
Secondly, no-one can know the answers to your queries until the official mark scheme gets published in mid-July.

This years edexcel maths test paper.
Original post by Ikilliloot
This years edexcel maths test paper.

As I said, it's impossible to predict how many marks you might gain/lose until the official mark scheme is published in mid-July. I will make a note of your thread and post a reply here once the mark scheme has been published.
Reply 4
As I said, it's impossible to predict how many marks you might gain/lose until the official mark scheme is published in mid-July. I will make a note of your thread and post a reply here once the mark scheme has been published.

Is it okay if you could pm me on the day it is published as well
Original post by Rajive
Is it okay if you could pm me on the day it is published as well

Yes, I'll make a note of your username as well.
Reply 6

Thank you bro. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest