The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Newsout
Genuine Refugees fleeing conflict aren't the same thing as Mexicans trying to cross the border illegally, OMG what a poor analogy.

Of course you wouldn't, even though Islam in Egypt and Turkey are recent changes and not "a couple of thousands years old"

And I'm not even going to address your terms and conditions point because it makes absolutely no sense.

You're bottling it mate. GG. idiocy exposed. 10/10 for trying.

"The established presence of Islam in the region that now constitutes modern Turkey dates back to the latter half of the 11th century, when the Seljuk's started expanding into eastern Anatolia."Secondly you made no distinction between illegal and legal immigrants in your post.

"so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key "

That is your quote, you want immigrants out, illegal or legal.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Themini
You're bottling it mate. GG. idiocy exposed. 10/10 for trying.

"The established presence of Islam in the region that now constitutes modern Turkey dates back to the latter half of the 11th century, when the Seljuk's started expanding into eastern Anatolia."Secondly you made no distinction between illegal and legal immigrants in your post.

"so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key "

That is your quote, you want immigrants out, illegal or legal.

1. That wasn't my post. That was trumpisbae's post you putz

2. The Seljuk's were only expanding in Turkey, The nation wasn't primarily muslim until after the 8th crusade around the 14th and 15th century which wasn't thousands of years ago.

Your ignorance is so humorous hahaha
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Newsout
1. That wasn't my post. That was trumpisbae's post you putz

2. The Seljuk's were only expanding in Turkey, The nation wasn't primarily muslim until after the 8th crusade around the 14th and 15th century which wasn't thousands of years ago.

Your ignorance is so humorous hahaha

k m8
No.

Ban the radical preachers instead. I read that some radical preacher was preaching about gay people being killed just before the Orlando attacks.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
No.

Ban the radical preachers instead. I read that some radical preacher was preaching about gay people being killed just before the Orlando attacks.

[video="youtube;Vev-OzHQy94"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94[/video]

The liberals will say he knows nothing about Islam, even though he's an Imam haha
Original post by Newsout
[video="youtube;Vev-OzHQy94"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94[/video]

The liberals will say he knows nothing about Islam, even though he's an Imam haha

I saw that vid! Idk how he's allowed to tour places. He's disgusting.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
No.

The liberals and leftists wont allow that, they will call you racist and Islamophobic if you do.
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
you're ignoring all of the American Muslims living there right now you absolute nonce

do you plan to go and raid their homes and send them all on a boat to europe or something?

The existing trouble makers are a big enough problem, allowing more trouble makers to enter is not exactly going to help is it? A blanket ban will stop trouble makers (whatever their actual % is), from getting into the US.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Opinion
The existing trouble makers are a big enough problem, allowing more trouble makers to enter is not exactly going to help is it? A blanket ban will stop trouble makers (whatever their actual % is), from getting into the US.

Funny because 0% of mass shootings in the USA in recent years have been committed by terrorists infiltrating the immigration network into the USA.

And 100% of them have been USA born citizens

the problem is the guns, not immigrants
Funny because 0% of mass shootings in the USA in recent years have been committed by terrorists infiltrating the immigration network into the USA.

9/11

Plus again, you refuse to listen if the ban had already occurred, the gay club attacker would never have been in the US to begin with.

If you add up the value of the amount if people killed by Mass shootings since the 1960's you wouldn't get quarter of the amount of people killed during 9/11 when no gun was even used.
Your links do not address his point at all.

Talking to muslims on TSR is like trying to freeze Ice.

Just pointless
Original post by Newsout
You clearly have a reading problem because I said Muslims IN THE WEST.

You know, the ones who go to central London to protest the depiction of Muhammed by a satire magazine but stay at home when a muslim kills 50 homosexuals

But what can they do? The ones you find hitting the streets angry about depictions of Muhammed are probably the ones causing the trouble anyway.
Original post by Newsout

Just pointless

He will probably reply back with a story of about 6 Muslim protestors huddled around protesting terrorism, yes they would be doing the right thing, but in such a small number that its meaningless.
Original post by oShahpo
But what can they do? The ones you find hitting the streets angry about depictions of Muhammed are probably the ones causing the trouble anyway.

There are huge numbers that do such protests, so either you admit how there are 10's of thousands of such trouble makers in the UK, or, that the "moderates" are unable / unwilling to protest against terrorist acts.
Original post by Newsout

Just pointless

First of all I am not a Muslim.
Secondly, you clearly said Muslims were doing nothing to combat terrorism in the West, yet I provided links to show that Muslims are fighting ISIS in their lair. Isis will not be defeated if a bunch of hippie Muslims hit the streets angry, they will only be defeated and the West will only be saved from their shite if they're defeated in their lair, in Iraq and Syria.. The fact that you can't extrapolate simple conclusions is not my mistake.
9/11

Plus again, you refuse to listen if the ban had already occurred, the gay club attacker would never have been in the US to begin with.

Was 9/11 a mass shooting?

Was 9/11 in recent years?

I am starting to think that I am talking to a monkey in a lab with a typewriter or something.

And no it wouldn't have because he was a US born citizen, he was born in the USA as his parents immigrated some 20-50 years ago, idiot.

Latest

Trending

Trending