The Student Room Group

LGBT against Islamophobia

Have you ever seen a more pathetic sight? The Islamists have their boot on gay people's neck, and these fools are thanking them for it and bowing before them. Rarely do you see someone abase themselves so completely. and advocate so entirely for their own enslavement

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Agreed, but just out of curiosity, how long ago was that picture taken?
When they say Islamophobia, I'm pretty sure they mean anti-Muslim bigotry.
Reply 3
Original post by Fractite
Agreed, but just out of curiosity, how long ago was that picture taken?

That was London Pride, last year
Original post by Alexion
That was London Pride, last year

Ah I see.
That's unite against fascism, don't worry they're all authoritarian do gooders who think that everyone whom disagree's with them is a fascist. I recently went on unite against fascism when they were saying to let all the refugee's in, posting video's of refugee's throwing their food parcels away and rioting. I got banned from posting on the page LMAO, can't argue with facts. They're basically a bunch of moronic left wing bigots. See their poster "lgbt need affordable housing" doesn't everyone?, If I said British people need affordable housing I'd get called a racist fascist nazi by them. So OP I don't think most gay people support that, it's just the moronic unite against fascism, which oddly enough has leaders linked to extremism.(Another thing I posted on their fb page, they simply removed me lmao).
Funny when some Muslims gun people down, it has nothing to do with Islam, but when Christians refuse to bake a cake for gay people, everyone goes round Christian shaming...
You just can't argue with these people, mostly because they're pretty dumb.
It's funny to watch people more concerned about someone saying mean things about muslims, than bringing justice to thousands of little girls raped by muslim rape gangs, or people murdered ect, and not prosecuting/acknowledging what happends, which in fact only makes the situation worse by not acknowledging it/covering it up, not to mention being morally right. Typical left wing priorities. It also doesn't fit in to their "the white male is the enemy, everyone else is suppressed" narrative.
Original post by Fractite
Ah I see.

They're Unite against fascism supporters though
Original post by champ_mc99
When they say Islamophobia, I'm pretty sure they mean anti-Muslim bigotry.

If being against a fascist religion is bigotry, then yes.

They asre "Unite against Fascism" people, so I dont get why they're advocating fascism. They seem a bit confused.
(edited 7 years ago)
They seem like pretty decent people to me.
Original post by EllainKahlo
They seem like pretty decent people to me.

What a bunch of people that promote violence and call anyone that disagree's with them a nazi fascist lmao. These people are usually students and those scrounging off the state, note you will never see them protest a council that has covered up the rape of small girls. But if UKIP say's that immigration needs to be reduced they go into nigels local dancing around half naked lmao.
Original post by Galaxie501
If being against a fascist religion is bigotry, then yes.

They asre "Unite against Fascism" people, so I dont get why they're advocating fascism. They seem a bit confused.

Erm no. It means prejudice against Muslims or basically just hating them.
They are talking about the one billion five hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Muslims who didn't blow them up and strictly condemn the actions of isis.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kraixo
They are talking about the one billion five hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine Muslims who didn't blow them up and strictly condemn the actions of isis.

Are these the same who have the death penalty for homosexuality?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kraixo

If someone offered me a pizza, and told me one of the slices was poisonous. I wouldn't be eating pizza.
Original post by Conservationofmass
What a bunch of people that promote violence and call anyone that disagree's with them a nazi fascist lmao. These people are usually students and those scrounging off the state, note you will never see them protest a council that has covered up the rape of small girls. But if UKIP say's that immigration needs to be reduced they go into nigels local dancing around half naked lmao.

'Usually?' Way to make generalisations about huge groups of people, it really strengthens your argument.
Original post by Kraixo

Ah, but will they condemn Muslim role models and Islamic scripture used to justify such actions of ISIS, as the hatred, persecution and infliction of violence upon homosexuals...very much doubt it...

"...The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds, and Allaah punished those who did it in a way that He did not punish other nations"

"...The Sahaabah were unanimously agreed on the execution of homosexuals, but they differed as to how they were to be executed. Some of them were of the view that they should be burned with fire, which was the view of ‘Ali and also of Abu Bakr , as we shall see below. And some of them thought that they should be thrown down from a high place then have stones thrown at them. This was the view of Ibn ‘Abbaas"

"...Some of them thought that they should be stoned to death, which was narrated from both ‘Ali and Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them)."

https://islamqa.info/en/38622

It appears most Muslim majority countries seek to persecute homosexuals...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/02/24/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Thutmose-III
Have you ever seen a more pathetic sight? The Islamists have their boot on gay people's neck, and these fools are thanking them for it and bowing before them. Rarely do you see someone abase themselves so completely. and advocate so entirely for their own enslavement

Yes. That Owen Jones tantrum/melt down on TV after he realised he couldn't square his making of a career partially on covering up for the sorts of people who are of one with the Orlando shooter. I felt sorry for him in a way.

Actually I'm not sure. Both are embarrassing and suicidal. It's mad though. Quite a few LGBT people I know have similar views. They just seem to be willingly overlooking the fact that they're shutting down all criticism of people who'd love nothing more than to kill them, I'm supposing it stems from a mistaken belief that Muslims are victimised in some way, which is a fairly commonly-held view among SJWs of all sexual orientations so I guess it's natural to see homosexual SJWs share it. They can't see the wood for the trees though. Some of these people were slamming Christians for things like not baking a cake yet they march in solidarity with people who share views with a guy who massacred 50 of them. These are strange times we live in and I'd hate to see the brilliant progress we've made in recent times in promoting safety for LGBT people compromised because of these SJWs.

It reminds me of that one gay rights group who keep on ****ging off Israel at every opportunity. What must the gay Palestinian refugees in Tel Aviv be thinking listening to this lot? They get refuge in Israel because people like Hamas love to execute and imprison and torture them, as is extremely common right across the Islamic world and they see fellow gay people showing solidarity not with those who saved their lives, but with those who tried to end them. Mental.
another one of these threads?:frown:
Reply 18
Not surprised
Original post by KimKallstrom
Yes. That Owen Jones tantrum/melt down on TV after he realised he couldn't square his making of a career partially on covering up for the sorts of people who are of one with the Orlando shooter. I felt sorry for him in a way.

I don't really agree with you there. What Owen Jones said on Sky News was perfectly straightforward; why was the host incapable of admitting this was a homophobic terrorist attack? It was bizarre that he kept ducking that and diverting the issue. If you are walking into a club with an AR-15 mowing gay people down because they're gay, then it's a homophobic attack. It was also a terrorist attack; Owen Jones said it was both, and he was right.

I agree with you about the Israel thing. Israel is the only country in the Middle East where an Arab woman can go down onto the street in t-shirt and shorts, holding hands with her lesbian partner, and walk down to the polling booth to vote for the candidate of her choice. It's disgraceful that some people have the gall to whine about this non-existent "pinkwashing"

I'd add, though, that what you identified as "quite a few LGBT people" is in fact a small, hard left minority. Gay people are, in general, as apolitical as the rest of the population. Those who take up the Islamophilic agenda on a hard-left basis are the kind of people who would be just as Islamophilic if they were straight. I don't accept that gay people are somehow uniquely culpable on the issue of hard left appeasement of superstitious, medieval Muslims.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending