The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

^^^^ ~Anon 1 btw lol forgot sorry :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Hahaha the person who repped this post of yours is me. I am anon because some of my followers know me irl.
Thanks and I hope you're feeling a little bit better now. I repeat you're not a useless piece of ****, I appreciate your presence here so I don't allow you to think you're a useless piece of **** :wink:

Anxious Anon

Ah excellent! I left a perso rep just to confirm your identity!
Ah thats understandable! Ive no idea if anyone here actually knows me irl.
No worries!
Not particularly. Im struggling again, i have a feeling its gonna be a tough night :frown:
Well thankyou!
Im glad to hear that!
Ill try not to but its incredibly hard!
Hello, I am otherwise known as Anon #20 but deciding to post with my username now (I think it'll be easier to get notifications).

I spoke to my advisor today and it didn't help as much as I had hoped. I don't think I was able to explain fully the extent of how I've been feeling. I called the GP today and the receptionist said a member of the acute team would call me tomorrow morning, I think in order to make an appointment. At first I felt out of it and just accepted it, but then I called back thinking that the acute team calling me was too much and that I'd be wasting their time, but the receptionist told me not to worry about it. The next appointment would have been in a few weeks anyway. I still feel stupid though.

Still feeling very very low, still got a lot of laundry to do (it's been a couple of weeks at least since I did my washing and I keep re-wearing dirty clothes- disgusting but I can't find the energy to do it). I did manage to go to taekwondo yesterday and I had a good time with them afterwards, we went out and played some card games and had a meal. It was nice but these things are very temporary, and I'm back to feeling like crap again.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ah excellent! I left a perso rep just to confirm your identity!
Ah thats understandable! Ive no idea if anyone here actually knows me irl.
No worries!
Not particularly. Im struggling again, i have a feeling its gonna be a tough night :frown:
Well thankyou!
Im glad to hear that!
Ill try not to but its incredibly hard!

Yup i got the rep, thanks haha
:hugs: I'm here for you :hugs:
Yeah I know it's hard, I'm a big hypocrite in saying to not consider yourself a useless price of **** because I struggle to control my thoughts too :tongue:

Anxious Anon
got my French A2 tomorrow, and in true 'I always mess everything up' style I've lost what little hearing I originally had...
I now have my French teacher live speaking it instead of using a CD so I can lip read which i've never done in an exam before so really worried
And tomorrow morning is normally her morning off and she's coming in just for my exam I feel like such a horrid person who just drains from other people....
Panic attacks and dissociation are at an all time high. People keep saying 'you'll be fine' and I thought that last year and got a D i the end... if I don't get an A i'm not going to uni this year....
Original post by eleanor27
got my French A2 tomorrow, and in true 'I always mess everything up' style I've lost what little hearing I originally had...
I now have my French teacher live speaking it instead of using a CD so I can lip read which i've never done in an exam before so really worried
And tomorrow morning is normally her morning off and she's coming in just for my exam I feel like such a horrid person who just drains from other people....
Panic attacks and dissociation are at an all time high. People keep saying 'you'll be fine' and I thought that last year and got a D i the end... if I don't get an A i'm not going to uni this year....

I'm sorry about your hearing issues :frown:

I really hope you do well in your exam - you'll do great, you've got this. :smile: I understand your immense anxiety... just focus on yourself, try your best to go into it with a positive mindset (a lot easier said than done, I know) knowing that you've done all the preparation you can.

Good luck! :smile:

I've got French A2 tomorrow as well! Good luck, I hope that it all works out for you!

---------------

I feel so stressed. I'm doing a past paper and I just started crying because I'm immensely worried that I won't do well enough. I need A*AA to get into my firm university and I will be so so angry at myself if I don't achieve that

Anon 6
I've got French A2 tomorrow as well! Good luck, I hope that it all works out for you!

---------------

I feel so stressed. I'm doing a past paper and I just started crying because I'm immensely worried that I won't do well enough. I need A*AA to get into my firm university and I will be so so angry at myself if I don't achieve that

Anon 6

which board? I'm AQA...
What you just said is exactly me rn... so so worried I won't get my grades (AAA or A*AA) French is my worst one as well...
PM me if you wanna have a vent about how horrendous this language is....
Original post by eden3
I'm sorry about your hearing issues :frown:

I really hope you do well in your exam - you'll do great, you've got this. :smile: I understand your immense anxiety... just focus on yourself, try your best to go into it with a positive mindset (a lot easier said than done, I know) knowing that you've done all the preparation you can.

Good luck! :smile:

But I feel like I haven't done all I could because my MH has messed me around so much and screwed up my thoughts and ability to revise i hate myself so much for jeopardising myself like this
But I feel like I haven't done all I could because my MH has messed me around so much and screwed up my thoughts and ability to revise i hate myself so much for jeopardising myself like this

Sigh :frown: This reminds me of me when I was doing my A-levels. I was going through MH issues too. I know my words are meaningless and don't help at all... all I can say is try your best to stay calm, and good luck.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by eden3
Sigh :frown: This reminds of me when I was doing my A-levels. I was going through MH issues too. I know my words are meaningless and don't help at all... all I can say is try your best to stay calm, and good luck.

no it means a lot that you've even taken the time to reply and knowing people care means one hell of a lot- thank you so much :hugs:
I'll really try and take on board what you said but as you mentioned easier said that done with MH problems :/

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your hearing.
I disagree that you mess everything up! You're a wonderful person!

I'm sure you'll do perfectly in this exam tomorrow! I'm positive!
Well let me tell you something! If you were a horrid person who drains people, would she come in just for you? No.
You're a lovely young lady who deserves the best in life! I really hope you can life the happiest life ever!! And I truely mean that!
You've put a lot of hard work into this and you'll get your A from it! Then you can go to uni, get a degree, get an amazing job and earn loads of money!
Let me know how it goes!
which board? I'm AQA...
What you just said is exactly me rn... so so worried I won't get my grades (AAA or A*AA) French is my worst one as well...
PM me if you wanna have a vent about how horrendous this language is....

Yep me too. Which cultural topics are you doing?

I don't find French so bad apart from the essay, but I've kind of blocked that out of my mind right now as I'm worrying about my chemistry exam which is tomorrow afternoon :eek: Thanks, I may do haha
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your hearing.
I disagree that you mess everything up! You're a wonderful person!

I'm sure you'll do perfectly in this exam tomorrow! I'm positive!
Well let me tell you something! If you were a horrid person who drains people, would she come in just for you? No.
You're a lovely young lady who deserves the best in life! I really hope you can life the happiest life ever!! And I truely mean that!
You've put a lot of hard work into this and you'll get your A from it! Then you can go to uni, get a degree, get an amazing job and earn loads of money!
Let me know how it goes!

i actually just started crying (in a good way) reading this thank you so much it means so so much

I relate so much with this, currently in the same situation here :hugs: it's the final push now, let's do this :five: Good luck
Anxious Anon
Yep me too. Which cultural topics are you doing?

I don't find French so bad apart from the essay, but I've kind of blocked that out of my mind right now as I'm worrying about my chemistry exam which is tomorrow afternoon :eek: Thanks, I may do haha

I do Sac de Billes and Jean de Florette- you?
I just suck at the whole thing tbh there is no positive.
Sorry everyone else for using here to discuss our exam :/
I relate so much with this, currently in the same situation here :hugs: it's the final push now, let's do this :five: Good luck
Anxious Anon

thanks :hugs: i'm sure we'll get through this somehow :smile: good luck to you too x
Yup i got the rep, thanks haha
:hugs: I'm here for you :hugs:
Yeah I know it's hard, I'm a big hypocrite in saying to not consider yourself a useless price of **** because I struggle to control my thoughts too :tongue:

Anxious Anon

Haha no worries!
:hugs: Thankyou :hugs:
It sure is hard! But I'm feeling very happy currently so it's all good!
Aw you're defo not a useless peice of ****!
You're awesome!

FF77
^^^Thats me!
i actually just started crying (in a good way) reading this thank you so much it means so so much

Aw I'm happy to hear that!
I'm just happy I can help you out!
You go ace this exam of yours!!
Will you report back tomorrow about how it went?