The Student Room Group

Your house is on fire , you have 30 seconds to get out , what do you grab?

My phone
My wallet
A bed sheet /pilliow

Scroll to see replies

Nothing, probs my family. Wanna start a new life G.
Err nothing lel insert aint nobody got time meme
Original post by leecallaghan
My phone
My wallet
A bed sheet /pilliow

Phone
Laptop
Silver bars
Credit+debit cards
Reply 4
some food duh
My books
My jewellery-they are far too expensive to let them burn!
Grab my D and extinguish that with my D juice

Spoiler

Reply 8
The door handle
everything (Y) my house is small
one of them coke bottles with my name on, took me ****ing ages to find that bastard
If my family is already out probably some sentimental stuff like a few photo albums
My phone
My iPad
My cats
My cats. As much as I love my phone and laptop, my cats are my number one priority. Tech can be replaced, furry family can't :love:
My A Level notes

No fire is stopping me from getting my A*s
Reply 15
I'm slightly puzzled as to how exactly you would grab these things AND manage to escape in 30 SECONDS. Especially living things like cats which are difficult to find and catch. Unless they are literally all stored in a bag that you can just grab, there's no way you'd do it. I don't mean to kill the mood or appear grumpy, but you couldn't realistically do all this in 30 seconds. However, the good news is that unless you live in a wooden one roomed house, you'd have quite a bit more time, more than enough time to grab all of these items plus more and safely get out.
Sorry, I just like to apply logic to everything:smile:
Phone,to phone 999
and chocolate....don't wanna be hungry while waiting for the fire engines
and of course my parents and siblings(well I'm sure they can run for themselves)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hchc
I'm slightly puzzled as to how exactly you would grab these things AND manage to escape in 30 SECONDS. Especially living things like cats which are difficult to find and catch. Unless they are literally all stored in a bag that you can just grab, there's no way you'd do it. I don't mean to kill the mood or appear grumpy, but you couldn't realistically do all this in 30 seconds. However, the good news is that unless you live in a wooden one roomed house, you'd have quite a bit more time, more than enough time to grab all of these items plus more and safely get out.
Sorry, I just like to apply logic to everything:smile:

Good Point:smile:
but maybe u can grab those things...depending where u are.
My books, got some exams left lmao
Reply 19
wtf obviously all the money and my revision house then id gtfo

Quick Reply

Latest