The Student Room Group

I've already met grade requirements, will my offer change and when?

Hey, my grade requirements are 280 Tariff points and I already meet them with 2 subjects of 2 Distinction *'s is it likely they will change my offer to unconditional? If so roughly when? I heard they sometimes change it right before results day which is kind of horrible xD! Thank you.

I'll be studying BMS at Man Met. Thank you.
Original post by AirenBMS
Hey, my grade requirements are 280 Tariff points and I already meet them with 2 subjects of 2 Distinction *'s is it likely they will change my offer to unconditional? If so roughly when? I heard they sometimes change it right before results day which is kind of horrible xD! Thank you.

I'll be studying BMS at Man Met. Thank you.

Did you meet them when you submitted your application or have you meet them since then? It normally would be changed once they d recieved your final results.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Did you meet them when you submitted your application or have you meet them since then? It normally would be changed once they d recieved your final results.

I met them after I submitted them, my BTEC's were and should of been sent of ages a while ago, and I also heard BTECs aren't going through moderation this year for some reason, do you know how long roughly it takes for them to receive "final results" for BTEC's and not A-levels anyway, or will they wait for me to finish my last A level then decide, and even then do Universities receive grades much earlier than near results day?
Original post by AirenBMS
I met them after I submitted them, my BTEC's were and should of been sent of ages a while ago, and I also heard BTECs aren't going through moderation this year for some reason, do you know how long roughly it takes for them to receive "final results" for BTEC's and not A-levels anyway, or will they wait for me to finish my last A level then decide, and even then do Universities receive grades much earlier than near results day?

I think they get Btec results in July, if you ve done a levels and btecs at the same time your offer will probably change on results day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending