The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by salty670
you really are deluded . The media loves Islam , was it a christian who flew a plane into the twin towers , was it a christian who massacred 50 innocent men in a bar , was it a christian that attacked and killed innocent people in Paris and Charlie Hebdo. I can go on.

isn't it just funny how all of these except for 9/11 were all claimed by isis - so everything could be links back to 'radical muslims'? that at most of these attacks, the most vital piece of damning evidence, the passports were left at the scene, and just happened to be linked to a 'muslim'? isis - a trained military force - were foolish enough to leave that?

hasnt this happened before?

i think it should be taken with a pinch of salt
Original post by KAK123
maybe these radical christians, jews or hindus arent potrayed in the media because then, terrorism would be associated with people other than Muslims, which wont help the political agenda against Islam?

or it could be that those ppl arnt involved in the same nasty business, nor do they have organisations all over the place that are intent on setting up caliphates and causing misery for the planet.
the media can only report what is happening on the world not what goes on in your little mind
Original post by oShahpo
Absolutely nothing as I said, I was just refuting the self-righteous point some commenter made, trying to say that Christianity is a lovely religion that was always peaceful.

Using the SI is really stupid example of trying to prove such a thing. Without the SI, Spain would have been a terrible country for the last several hundred years. The only reason Spain was successful is because of the SI.
Original post by KAK123
e, the passports were left at the scene, and just happened to be linked to a 'muslim'? isis - a trained military force - were foolish enough to leave that?

they arnt a 'trained military force' - these morons are a bunch of underacheiving losers from round the globe who are fed propaganda and then sent off to blow themselves up or shoot at people till they get their balls shot off.
Reply 284
Original post by The_Opinion
Nope! It was in response to hundreds of years of oppression by the Moors (Muslims) against Catholics, which is why when the Catholics were finally free, they wanted to make sure that their society was only Catholic.

I suggest you read some history books.

umm,,, well actually I have, and it was the catholics who persecuted the jews into converting to Christianity

http://www.britannica.com/topic/Spanish-Inquisition

and you'll find that it was also Muslims oppressed
That was not a terrorist attack, the Spanish Inquisition was the result of centuries of oppression by Muslims on Christians.

For someone who claims not to be a Muslim you spend a heck of a long time doing anything you can to support / justify Islam / Islamists in anyway shape or form possible.

Damn, did Muslims fake the moon landing as well? Are Muslims behind global warming?
Using the SI is really stupid example of trying to prove such a thing. Without the SI, Spain would have been a terrible country for the last several hundred years. The only reason Spain was successful is because of the SI.

Well I admit I am largely ignorant when it comes to history, but the SI burning books is what popped up to my mind.
Reply 287
Original post by Newsout
There's no political agenda against Islam.

If that was the case how come there's more coverage of terrorism on middle eastern news outlet since only the western media are trying to demonise muslims and Islam?

well, the middle eastern countries are effectively owned by the West, because it was the West who put those leaders in their positions - and there coverage is of isis - which are terrorists - but arent muslims

my point was that all these attacks are linked back to isis straight away

the orlando attacks - the media wasnt treating it as homophobic but trying to find links with other attacks - they werent seeing it for what it was
Original post by KAK123
umm,,, well actually I have, and it was the catholics who persecuted the jews into converting to Christianity

http://www.britannica.com/topic/Spanish-Inquisition

and you'll find that it was also Muslims oppressed

You are claiming that Muslims oppressed Muslims, crazy!
Reply 289
Original post by Chakede
they arnt a 'trained military force' - these morons are a bunch of underacheiving losers from round the globe who are fed propaganda and then sent off to blow themselves up or shoot at people till they get their balls shot off.

how have they managed to gain so much land and territory and managed to massacre thousands of civilians? by waving their guns around and throwing around explosives?
Original post by oShahpo
Well I admit I am largely ignorant when it comes to history, but the SI burning books is what popped up to my mind.

EVEN IF TRUE, it does tell you something that what comes to your mind when thinking of violence in Christianity is merely the burning of a few books.
Reply 291
You are claiming that Muslims oppressed Muslims, crazy!

when did i say that?????

I said that Muslims were also oppressed - not by Muslims - by the catholics
Original post by KAK123
how have they managed to gain so much land and territory and managed to massacre thousands of civilians? by waving their guns around and throwing around explosives?

Are you high on drugs?

You switch subjects / time periods every sentence.

You have gone from talking about the 9/11 perpetrators to now talking about ISIS.

You are a new user, what a surprise. This is probably you 100th account.
Original post by Ollie231213
Except the terrorist was, oh yeah, a U.S.-born citizen.

I think that's why he specifically mentioned the migrants children so as to say that they will be US citizens and thus harder to monitor.
Original post by KAK123
when did i say that?????

I said that Muslims were also oppressed - not by Muslims - by the catholics

Yes, during the SI, which was the process of removing non-Catholics from Spain, as the Muslims had oppressed them for hundreds of years before. Duh!
Reply 295
Original post by Newsout
Not only did you not disprove the statistic, just going around stupid circles spouting out nonsense, you said you won't take me serious just because of the nature of the article.

The only thing I care about is what the article title said, that 1 in 5 syrians fleeing ISIS have a positive view of ISIS

"That's like saying that black people support the KKK."

You see if you actually had a Brain you would realise that there are black people who support and are member s of the KKK you moron, and please keep the blessings of your false moon god to yourself.

If anyone needs Knowledge it's the brainless ignorant westernised muslims on TSR like yourself and the others that know nothing about Islam, or their false prophet.

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/local/black-men-start-kkk-chapter/

The reason why I am not taking you seriously about the claim of "1 in 5 Syrians support ISIS" is because it CAME from that article. I have just proven than the article used a source that was biased and had an anti-Muslim agenda. What can't you understand?

Are you trying to tell me that, I, a Muslim, don't know about Islam and that you are suddenly an expert on Islam? I don't know about anyone else but it's clear you're a bitter Islamophobe. I suggest you get rid of all your hatred by going outside for a bit. Clearly your choice of articles and your news source is feeding you with extremism.

On the subject of the article:
You believe black people supported the KKK.

"We are good wholesome Christian men."

Driven by ideology perhaps?

“I know many people will question our decision to join the KKK, as they have a shaky past,” Jenkins continued.

Okay, so this hasn't proven anything. This so-called new KKK claims that it has had a "shaky" (an understatement) past i.e. it was a group of racist who preyed on minorities like Black people. That doesn't change anything. You just proved my point that a black person in the 1960s would have not joined the organisation.

By the way, NewsNerd is satire which means none of it is true. LOL.

The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

What a troll you are. Don't expect a reply from me.
EVEN IF TRUE, it does tell you something that what comes to your mind when thinking of violence in Christianity is merely the burning of a few books.

Well those few books were the culture of the Mayans and their history and all their achievements. I don't know about you but I find the destruction of cultures to be an abhorrent thing. I am sure there are other examples of Christians killing others, you're bound to find a crazy king or emperor or pope in the long history of Christianity. I am going to leave that point to others to make because my knowledge of history would not be sufficient for me to make any serious point.
Original post by Lujubi
The reason why I am not taking you seriously about the claim of "1 in 5 Syrians support ISIS" is because it CAME from that article. I have just proven than the article used a source that was biased and had an anti-Muslim agenda. What can't you understand?

Are you trying to tell me that, I, a Muslim, don't know about Islam and that you are suddenly an expert on Islam? I don't know about anyone else but it's clear you're a bitter Islamophobe. I suggest you get rid of all your hatred by going outside for a bit. Clearly your choice of articles and your news source is feeding you with extremism.

On the subject of the article:
You believe black people supported the KKK.

Driven by ideology perhaps?

Okay, so this hasn't proven anything. This so-called new KKK claims that it has had a "shaky" (an understatement) past i.e. it was a group of racist who preyed on minorities like Black people. That doesn't change anything. You just proved my point that a black person in the 1960s would have not joined the organisation.

By the way, NewsNerd is satire which means none of it is true. LOL.

What a troll you are. Don't expect a reply from me.

You win! You said the word "Islamophobe" Congratulations!Unfortunately you miss out on the bonus prize, as you didn't say the word "racist", sorry about that.
Original post by oShahpo
Well those few books were the culture of the Mayans and their history and all their achievements. I don't know about you but I find the destruction of cultures to be an abhorrent thing. I am sure there are other examples of Christians killing others, you're bound to find a crazy king or emperor or pope in the long history of Christianity. I am going to leave that point to others to make because my knowledge of history would not be sufficient for me to make any serious point.

That much is obvious.

Just ensure that when you do learn about history, use relatively non-bias sources and not blogs like you sent to me.
Original post by KAK123

the people they send to usa and europe are the morons they recruit from those countries - they arnt soldiers, most are simply loner unemployed students and blue collar fantasists who have had wet dreams about firing a machine gun. islamic forces are known for being cowardly and miltiarly weak - hence why they keep their attacks for 'soft targets' like nightclubs and football stadiu which causes resentment in those societies toward muslims, but in military terms does nothing for any islamic cause. contrast to the americans who have bombed the crap out of IS and previously al queda too and executed over 60,000 islamsit fighters including whole host of their military leaders. how amny american high ranking leaders have IS managed to take out?
the battles IS have in iraq and syria are fought by professional soldiers who were formally part of saddams army - and they have significant funding from saudi and qatar. even saying that they are no world beating army - they are too scared to go head to head with iran or israeli forces ( who would wipe them out in any conventional war) - they even shy away from gogin head to head with Assads army - most of their successes have come against rag tag mercenaries that makeup the current iraq army, or the tribal villagers of the yaziidi and kurdish ranks.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending