The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

This still exists?:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhythmical
Hahah well check out my post count! :teehee: it is too high and I'm nearing my 10th gem, I'm too addicted. How did you stay away for a whole month? :eek:

Pffft, you're still at amateur level on the post count

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Pffft, you're still at amateur level on the post count

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was on 250 from March...
I was on 250 from March...

And what are you on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
And what are you on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

6,800 + :teehee:
6,800 + :teehee:

So the average per day is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
So the average per day is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

About 23 but my post count is a bit high as a lot of other active posters who joined before me have a lower post count.
About 23 but my post count is a bit high as a lot of other active posters who joined before me have a lower post count.

Mine's over 30, and that includes a 6 month period of inactivity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I'vE MISSED YOU :O :cry2: :cry2: where where WHERE were you :cry:
:hugs:

I MISSED YOU TOOOO MY LIL MEDRUNNER!! SOmewhere I wasn't supposed to be for so long.. The real life. It was horrifying :cry:

HOW ARE YOU FRUNICROISSANT?!?
Original post by SassKing13
I am alive and well :tongue: I thought this thread was dead too XD I miss it actually. :tongue:

Good good! Stay alive, don't forget to breathe or you'll die! :tongue:

Hahah I miss the good ol' days as well. ;_; You're here, I'm here, so let's revive this thread!

#MakeUnicorn'sKingdomGreatAgain
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
I MISSED YOU TOOOO MY LIL MEDRUNNER!! SOmewhere I wasn't supposed to be for so long.. The real life. It was horrifying :cry:

HOW ARE YOU FRUNICROISSANT?!?

Not.. Not real life :afraid: :afraid: :afraid:

I am gooooood :woo: what about you :h: ?
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Good good! Stay alive, don't forget to breathe or you'll die! :tongue:

Hahah I miss the good ol' days as well. ;_; You're here, I'm here, so let's revive this thread!

#MakeUnicorn'sKingdomGreatAgain

Shout it from the rooftops :tongue: Maybe Amellia will hear you then :tongue:

Shout it from the rooftops :tongue: Maybe Amellia will hear you then :tongue:

God SassKing dont wear it out :rofl: Who called? :lol: getting the daily totp fix :tongue: shushhhh dont tell anyone, im 'revising'
Original post by Amellia123
God SassKing dont wear it out :rofl: Who called? :lol: getting the daily totp fix :tongue: shushhhh dont tell anyone, im 'revising'

:lol:

Ah yes, you're getting your daily amount of revision in, yes. :tongue:

*GASP* YOU'RE BACK (temporarily). This calls for the return of Bunnymen Daily :tongue:
[video="youtube;hTm5KzBvRqk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk[/video]

:lol:

Ah yes, you're getting your daily amount of revision in, yes. :tongue:

*GASP* YOU'RE BACK (temporarily). This calls for the return of Bunnymen Daily :tongue:
[video="youtube;hTm5KzBvRqk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk[/video]

Haha of course :lol: considering todays paper went so badly - im just waiting fot Duran Duran to come on to cheer me up :rofl:

Hmm perhaps (tho i may actually die of over-revising soon :lol:) oooh something else for me to watch - my mum will actually believe me if i say its a revision video as well....
Original post by Amellia123
Haha of course :lol: considering todays paper went so badly - im just waiting fot Duran Duran to come on to cheer me up :rofl:

Hmm perhaps (tho i may actually die of over-revising soon :lol:) oooh something else for me to watch - my mum will actually believe me if i say its a revision video as well....

Yes, it's a revision video. If your mum asks, it's encouraging you to 'Never Stop' revising :rofl:
:bubbles:
Hi. I didn't say hi today :biggrin:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hi. I didn't say hi today :biggrin:

salams brother :smile:
Original post by mariam687
salams brother :smile:

You... are....

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest