The Student Room Group

Not being to sleep before an exam

post removed

Scroll to see replies

The more desperate you are to sleep, the less likely you will. :dontknow:
log off tsr and just lie down, you'll bore yourself to sleep (music helps)
and try not to worry about tomorrow if that's what's keeping you up

good luck for your exam :biggrin:
See you in the morning! :biggrin:
Sleep, all nighters are not good on exam day. I speak from experience :frown:
i have troubles with sleeping anyway, but its totally gotten worse over exam period ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ i usually just nap for 20 mins-ish in the school library when i dont have lessons lmao
I have an exam in 9 hours and i'm doing an all nighter. I leave all my revision to the last minute, despite having 2 years to revise (hahahahaha) and i'm overloaded on caffeine atm. I know it's wrong but i'll do anything to help me retain information. Good luck to you anyways, hope it works out for you!
Lucky :redface: my last is on friday
at least this is the last night for a while you need to sleep at a reasonable time :biggrin:
Oh, then log off TSR now and have a 1am bed time. Gives you one more hour for resting :smile:
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
I have an exam in 9 hours and i'm doing an all nighter. I leave all my revision to the last minute, despite having 2 years to revise (hahahahaha) and i'm overloaded on caffeine atm. I know it's wrong but i'll do anything to help me retain information. Good luck to you anyways, hope it works out for you!

My exams are at 1:30pm and I'm overloaded on Pringles right now :redface:
Try to listen to one of them youtube videos that help you sleep? It doesn't help me but might help you.

Good luck for your exam btw! :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
My exams are at 1:30pm and I'm overloaded on Pringles right now :redface:

Ah lucky you! All mine were 9am :frown: and good choice :smile:
I'd just sleep like 3hours or so, set your alarm, take some caffeine an hour before you leave. Take a caffeine drink.

And cram your ****ing head full of info. It works. You don't need sleep imo.
I had a cheeky nap earlier this evening so i'm all good. But I will once i've finished my exam! :smile: Plus i'm fasting lmao my skin's bound to get worse after being dehydrated 19 hours each day
same, first exam tomorrow and 4 exams in the next 4 days, gonna be a long week...
I don't either my friend as I dislike it. I have been using this to help me get through exams or other periods of very little sleep and it works great for me! I am assuming it is the caffine, but since I don't take caffeine otherwise maybe it isn't and it is something else in this product? I don't know. It just works is all I know. I tried to drink coffee before even though I dislike it to see if it would wake me up but it doesn't. So maybe it isn't the caffeine. w/e.

Just buy this for future exams I suggest -

http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-pre-workout.html?ppc_img=ZPL10&gclid=CIen3uGVps0CFUlmGwod6_ELpw

Yes, it is £23 for the 720g one but it lasts age. I've been using this pack for a year (yes guys, I'm not using it before work outs lol). Helps so much on exam periods though it is crazy.

Good luck with your exam either way!
Reply 17
I've got Chemistry tomorrow and I always have crippling anxiety the night before. Good thing it's an afternoon exam so I've got plenty of time.
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx

what exams you got? :smile:
Yeah sames, was in the middle of revision then I just went to sleep for an hour, oops. Nah haha we're not allowed water, medicine (unless really necessary), food - nothing. I know tell me about it :frown:

Quick Reply