Not many people are into STDs
Reply 8
Original post by fatima1998
:shock:
learn to respect girls, please :huff:
no one is into this stupidity

I do respect girls.
if you got game then of course, and looks
You just sound like you wanna use them for sex. You need to respect girls more than seeing them as an object.
Original post by Anonymous
I do respect girls.

doesn't look like it! imagine someone wanna do exactly the same with your sister or someone in your family :colone: how would you feel!
you wanna have unprotected sex, What is wrong with you :noway: so you want to use girls for your own pleasure... we aren't toys :talkhand: That's just disgusting. You are making your own country look bad. PLEASE literally PLEASE RESPECT GIRLS... you clearly don't respect girls :redface:
White girls are easiest to **** and dump.
Original post by fatima1998
doesn't look like it! imagine someone wanna do exactly the same with your sister or someone in your family :colone: how would you feel!
you wanna have unprotected sex, What is wrong with you :noway: so you want to use girls for your own pleasure... we aren't toys :talkhand: That's just disgusting. You are making your own country look bad. PLEASE literally PLEASE RESPECT GIRLS... you clearly don't respect girls :redface:

Well I would never pressure any girl into doing anything, as that is just wrong. And I'm not planning to use anyone like a toy as I have said I want to have intimate sex.
x

There are some white girls who are into promiscuity, yes. However, TSR isn't a good place to find them. Try going to nightclubs or something
(edited 7 years ago)
x

You're a joke of a man. * Slaps you *
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I would never pressure any girl into doing anything, as that is just wrong. And I'm not planning to use anyone like a toy as I have said I want to have intimate sex.

we all girls care about our self-respect and our reputation, we would never ever agree to an unprotected sex with a stranger :noway: there are thousands of things you can do in your life man :yep: its TSR (The Student Room) not (The Sex Room) so bye!
Hi AG
Reply 18
control your hormones bruv you probably have a small dick anyway so you got no chance, sorry mate
x

LOOK HERE SANJAY PATEL!

Why the hell would you want to have unprotected sex?
... :lolwut: ...unless your real motif is that she ends up pregnant with your child, which would mean she would have more of a reason to see you then. :shock:

Click spoiler for the truth ... if you can handle it!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending